my A1C numbers

Portion control is where most people fail. Low or zero fat diets are also bad, unless you just like having your brain shrink a few inches, then it's okay.

the issue with carbs...they make ya want more carbs...i always remind myself the bad decisions are made at the grocery store

i am cautious about breakfast..i dont like to eat it but your liver will start tossing out glucose if you dont

I managed to bring down my A1C numbers every 6 months. i was at 6.1 and pre-diabetic and went down to 5.6 and no longer pre-diabetic. Pre-diabetes is between 5.7 and 6.4. I was able to accomplish this by diet only. I think the key is to drink only water and eat fruit. Cut out pop/soda, candy, sweets, and dessert. You can eat other things, like meat and pasta. And do not eat nuts of any kind. Nuts are bad for your health.
Fruit is thought of as healthy but believe it or not can have a High Sugar Content. Some of them might be; Bananas, Mangoes that I Love and Cherries. The key is to eat in Moderation. Nuts are not bad for your health but should be eaten in limited quantities. They are protein but high in fat

Forum List

Back