my A1C numbers

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I managed to bring down my A1C numbers every 6 months. i was at 6.1 and pre-diabetic and went down to 5.6 and no longer pre-diabetic. Pre-diabetes is between 5.7 and 6.4. I was able to accomplish this by diet only. I think the key is to drink only water and eat fruit. Cut out pop/soda, candy, sweets, and dessert. You can eat other things, like meat and pasta. And do not eat nuts of any kind. Nuts are bad for your health.

I managed to bring down my A1C numbers every 6 months. i was at 6.1 and pre-diabetic and went down to 5.6 and no longer pre-diabetic. Pre-diabetes is between 5.7 and 6.4. I was able to accomplish this by diet only. I think the key is to drink only water and eat fruit. Cut out pop/soda, candy, sweets, and dessert. You can eat other things, like meat and pasta. And do not eat nuts of any kind. Nuts are bad for your health.
The average American diet is C-R-A-P. Way too much sugar, fried or processed meat . I drove by a McDonalds today at 6 pm and there was a double line of cars 10 deep. Congrats on heading off diabetes that is a disease that is primarily self-inflicted. Not sure about all nuts being unhealthy, I think it depends what kind.

I think nuts are good for you? Especially almonds, or so I hear.

And don't fruit and pasta (carbs) have a lot of sugar for pre-diabetics?

nuts are not bad for your health.....Walnuts and Almonds are a food that is recommended for heart health,especially raw ones....

Being insulin resistant is not exactly the same as diabetes; most fat people are insulin resistant. They do share a lot of bad things for your health. I eat a lot of stevia and erynithol in candies, avoid aspartame and other sweeteners. My glucose level was 90 and my A1C was 5.4, and that is after eating a couple of keto friendly brownies and a gallon of Truvia sweetened tea every day. I also eat walnuts and pepitas. Avid aspartame sweetened soft drinks, just make Kool Aid and use the stevia or erynithol or monk fruit stuff.

Last edited:

Boycott Chinese pepitas, because they are doing the same thing they attempted to the American apple industry. Try finding raw American-grown pumpkin seeds at a common grocery store.

Badger2's previous A1C doctor said "fruits and vegetables." For reversal of pre-diabetes, new doctors says "plenty of water."

Oct 2021 Wuhan Institute of Virology / Tongji University, Shanghai / SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine / A1C
'....Here we report, besides generation of neutralizing antibodies, consistent alterations in hemoglobin A1C, serum potassium levels, coagulation profiles, and renal functions.'

2014 New York / Pitfalls in Hemoglobin A1C Measurement

No for pasta and fruit is good sugar for your body. Fruit is what the Aliens tell us gives Humans energy and is what Humans are supposed to eat. Candy is bad sugar.

Boycott Chinese pepitas, because they are doing the same thing they attempted to the American apple industry. Try finding raw American-grown pumpkin seeds at a common grocery store.

Yes.

Pepitas are the green seeds, for those who might not know. There some Mexican brands, but I don't know their names or if they're actually Mexican or not, and Austria exports some; they come from an Austrian pumpkin breed originally, and became a staple in Mexico.

Paying attention to kidney function is advisable as well, also liver function, as A1C numbers don't tell the whole story.

I heard an interview with a doctor on Coast To Coast AM and he talked about how bad nuts are for our health. I do not eat any nuts at all anymore.

DO NOT TAKE MEDICAL ADvice from strangers on the net;....my a1c is 5.6 and i am full diabetic...

pasta is not good for diabetics....carbs turn to sugar...nuts are good protein...i wont continue this as its medical advice and i am not a medical professional

No for pasta and fruit is good sugar for your body. Fruit is what the Aliens tell us gives Humans energy and is what Humans are supposed to eat. Candy is bad sugar.

Well, yea. I mean candy is processed sugar, however, sugar is sugar. Fruit juice is full of natural sugar but it's not good for you because its FULL OF SUGAR. However, sugar itself is not terrible because your body transforms everything you eat into sugars that your body uses for energy.

That's why an "energy bar" is just a fancy candy bar. A snickers would do the same thing.

A diabetic shouldn't be eating pasta, and nuts are very good for you.

Forum List

Back