My 30-Day Stretch on a Liberal-Dominated Message Board (name of board never mentioned)

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
So, I needed to take a thirty day break from this board *ahem* and I figured why not look at some others. I landed in one in which the members were nearly all Trump-bashers and liberals. I posted under the screen name "Snarky Sack" in case any of you are on that board.

Ever see the obscure series "East Bound and Down?" In one scene, the chubby sidekick marries a Chubby Mexican girl and brings her home. Before she learns much English, she starts wearing basketball shirts, and huge gold chains and speaking in steretyical black slang. The main character angrily tells her, "You're assimilating wrong." That's how the members of that board seemed to me, except that they would say "posting" instead of assimilating. The majority of the replies to my posts were criticizing how I posted instead of what I said. One female and one poster I was shocked to find out was male would go over my posting history constantly.

There was one poster who would insist that I repeat or rephrase every time I said something that he found shocking. Since there were no other non-Trump bashers on the board, they were easily shocked. I would say, "I don't see Smith getting anything more than a hung jury in Florida," and he would say "are you saying that a jury in Florida will never convict him?" I'd roll my eyes and say, "obviously, if there is not more than a hung jury."

But then might also ask, "are you saying that Florida juries will not even listen to the evidence," and I would say "no, I did not say that at all," stop putting words in my mouth." Then "other" posters would jump in to say how respected that poster was, and how he gets along with everyone. They constantly jumped in to discussions, but in fairness, there was no other Trumper for them to attack, and liberals are not good at delayed gratification, so they didn't want to wait their turn.

The moderation was good. I got one warning, when I couldn't resist calling out some very obvious socks that would pop up with I would tell a poster that I was putting them on ignore, or when I just ignored them for a while. But none of the ominous "you are on thin ice," type messages I would get from moderator/posters on the site I finally got banned from before this one.

Moderation is awesome here, considering we have mods who are active posters and I frequently disagree with them.

My favorite was a guy who came as close to visibly crying online as I've ever seen. He took great offense when I posted about how so many federal employees are still not going to work. He huffily informed me that in his agency, they were absolutely required to go into work . . . twice in a two week pay period which meant an average of once per week. He literally thought that was a counter. As it happened, he made that statement last Monday. I asked him if he was working at home at that moment. He said that he had taken Monday off for a four day weekend.

Then, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I made a point of engaging him and he posted and posted and posted. Friday afternoon I asked him how he got any work done posting so much, and got a word salad about multi-tasking, and how his boss doesn't care what he does as long as his tasks got done.

Boring story, I guess, but I had to tell it.

So, I needed to take a thirty day break from this board *ahem* and I figured why not look at some others. I landed in one in which the members were nearly all Trump-bashers and liberals. I posted under the screen name "Snarky Sack" in case any of you are on that board.

Ever see the obscure series "East Bound and Down?" In one scene, the chubby sidekick marries a Chubby Mexican girl and brings her home. Before she learns much English, she starts wearing basketball shirts, and huge gold chains and speaking in steretyical black slang. The main character angrily tells her, "You're assimilating wrong." That's how the members of that board seemed to me, except that they would say "posting" instead of assimilating. The majority of the replies to my posts were criticizing how I posted instead of what I said. One female and one poster I was shocked to find out was male would go over my posting history constantly.

There was one poster who would insist that I repeat or rephrase every time I said something that he found shocking. Since there were no other non-Trump bashers on the board, they were easily shocked. I would say, "I don't see Smith getting anything more than a hung jury in Florida," and he would say "are you saying that a jury in Florida will never convict him?" I'd roll my eyes and say, "obviously, if there is not more than a hung jury."

But then might also ask, "are you saying that Florida juries will not even listen to the evidence," and I would say "no, I did not say that at all," stop putting words in my mouth." Then "other" posters would jump in to say how respected that poster was, and how he gets along with everyone. They constantly jumped in to discussions, but in fairness, there was no other Trumper for them to attack, and liberals are not good at delayed gratification, so they didn't want to wait their turn.

The moderation was good. I got one warning, when I couldn't resist calling out some very obvious socks that would pop up with I would tell a poster that I was putting them on ignore, or when I just ignored them for a while. But none of the ominous "you are on thin ice," type messages I would get from moderator/posters on the site I finally got banned from before this one.

Moderation is awesome here, considering we have mods who are active posters and I frequently disagree with them.

My favorite was a guy who came as close to visibly crying online as I've ever seen. He took great offense when I posted about how so many federal employees are still not going to work. He huffily informed me that in his agency, they were absolutely required to go into work . . . twice in a two week pay period which meant an average of once per week. He literally thought that was a counter. As it happened, he made that statement last Monday. I asked him if he was working at home at that moment. He said that he had taken Monday off for a four day weekend.

Then, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I made a point of engaging him and he posted and posted and posted. Friday afternoon I asked him how he got any work done posting so much, and got a word salad about multi-tasking, and how his boss doesn't care what he does as long as his tasks got done.

Glad you're back and I'll bet I could guess what board that was, right Freedomisneverfree and Lisa558 ?

Is it verboten to mention the name of this other board on here?

I'd like to take a look & maybe post a "micro trigger" or two for the hive mind to contemplate

I'd like to take a look & maybe post a "micro trigger" or two for the hive mind to contemplate

If it's okay, I'll PM Seymour Flops and find out the name of the board and then share with you if it's the one I'm thinking of. It was a ton of fun watching those leftist mods knot their panties up.

Leftists are the same everywhere Useless lying pieces of shit.

That was as good as naming the board. I found it by googling your name in less than a second. I would suggest that you don't try to evade abiding by this forum's rules.

I wouldn’t want to post on a board where everyone was liberal. Who wants everyone to agree with you?

On this board, I usually have six or seven Conservatives to slap around on every thread
Makes it more challenging

That was as good as naming the board. I found it by googling your name in less than a second. I would suggest that you don't try to evade abiding by this forum's rules.

Stop lying.

duckduckgo, better than google, gave me no such linky-poo-poo.

Last edited:
LOL, I think I found the site as suggested by looking up user name. I was going to make an account and notice they ask for political affiliation and location o_O . Why do they need to know location?

I would suggest if you want to accuse me of not abiding by this forum's rules, when I just stated my intent to abide by this forum's rules, I suggest you report me instead of moderating without a license, so you don't run afoul of the rules yourself. To make it easy, I will include a report button on all my posts from now on.

I've been Snarky Sack on more than one board, but not recently. So, if you really found that one, you must be thinking that you would fit right in.

EDIT: You are not even being truthful. I google "Snarky Sack" and I got nothing about any message board. Come on, you were on that board, weren't you? Which one were you?

Report me here:
👇

Last edited:
LOL, I think I found the site as suggested by looking up user name. I was going to make an account and notice they ask for political affiliation and location o_O . Why do they need to know location?
I don't know, but I've been on boards that ask that also. I don't think you have to give that. If you give your birthday, they will automatically post your age. I didn't care, but some people might.

I wouldn’t want to post on a board where everyone was liberal. Who wants everyone to agree with you?

On this board, I usually have six or seven Conservatives to slap around on every thread
Makes it more challenging
Yes, I agree completely from the other side. But those folks love it. It was like shooting fish in a barrel, since they were used to agreeing instead of thinking, a common liberal failure. But it was too many fish and not enough of me to go around.

I was on another board that was all liberal and they would openly tell me that they liked having a place where they all shared common views. At least the openly identifying women would. The "liberal men" would pretend that all views were welcome and then report me for their feewings.

Last edited:
I don't know, but I've been on boards that ask that also. I don't think you have to give that. If you give your birthday, they will automatically post your age. I didn't care, but some people might.

I don't care who knows my age. Birthdate is a different matter.

Leftists are the same everywhere Useless lying pieces of shit.

Quite. :wink_2:

LP7fz0L.jpg

Absolutely. There is some severe insecurity that basically triggers a permanent ban merely for acknowledging that other forums exist. FaceBook, and Truth social seem to get a pass for some weird reason. But don't try it...

Forum List

Back