My 30-Day Stretch on a Liberal-Dominated Message Board (name of board never mentioned)

You can always start your own thread on here. Nobody will complain about a rookie starting a thread. Well, unless they read me saying that and want to prove me wrong.

Some of the Liberals on here like to start threads in the Clean Debate Zone, or a Zone 1 forum, then show their rear ends with personal attacks, and complain when they get it back that the other person violated the Clean Debate Zone rules.

There's an alpha numeric poster who specializes in that in the racism forum.
Yeah, as opposed to conservatives just spouting bullshit lies and white grievances everyday here.

Oh you mean that "other popular forum" the one filled with hateful Liberals. You have to take a shower after listening to them talk, you feel so dirty.

This is something to keep in mind on this board. If you make a factual statement preceded by "I think I read somewhere that . . . " you are at risk of a roasting.

i don't do that.

It's OK to make factual statements without automatically having to provide a source. But you dont' want to lead with the equivalent of "I'm pulling out of my ass that . . . "

i don't do either of those things. sometimes i provide a source along with what i am talking about --- or ready to if asked or 'demanded'.

If someone asks you for a source, and you don't have one, just stop replying and move on to something else.

i always have back up.

Unlike MAP, you won't have five "other" posters hounding you to answer.

i have no worries - - - because i love to deal in facts that can be proven.

follow the bouncing ball for a perfect case in point:

Women cannot be trusted with their own bodies

& OhPleaseJustQuit just had nuthin' left to say.... :blowpop:

Last edited:
Sorry,
i don't do that.

i don't do either of those things. sometimes i provide a source along with what i am talking about --- or ready to if asked or 'demanded'.

i always have back up.

i have no worries - - - because i love to deal in facts that can be proven.

follow the bouncing ball for a perfect case in point:

& OhPleaseJustQuit just had nuthin' left to say.... :blowpop:

Sorry, playtime!

I should have made it clear that I was addressing cuddlemonkey and verifying the veracity of what you said. I know you bring the receipts whether I agree with you or not. I started to tag cuddlemonkey, but I learned on the other board that cuddlemonkey hates to be tagged.

On that other forum "bringing the receipts" means dredging up my previous posts in an attempt to prove me wrong or to show how mean I was from the start.

That little federal employee I talked about once quoted me saying "popcorn time!" in reference to my belief that the Trump trial is not going to be a one-sided presentation. Not about posters going at it, but about Team Trump getting to mix it up.

So, I needed to take a thirty day break from this board *ahem* and I figured why not look at some others. I landed in one in which the members were nearly all Trump-bashers and liberals. I posted under the screen name "Snarky Sack" in case any of you are on that board.

Ever see the obscure series "East Bound and Down?" In one scene, the chubby sidekick marries a Chubby Mexican girl and brings her home. Before she learns much English, she starts wearing basketball shirts, and huge gold chains and speaking in steretyical black slang. The main character angrily tells her, "You're assimilating wrong." That's how the members of that board seemed to me, except that they would say "posting" instead of assimilating. The majority of the replies to my posts were criticizing how I posted instead of what I said. One female and one poster I was shocked to find out was male would go over my posting history constantly.

There was one poster who would insist that I repeat or rephrase every time I said something that he found shocking. Since there were no other non-Trump bashers on the board, they were easily shocked. I would say, "I don't see Smith getting anything more than a hung jury in Florida," and he would say "are you saying that a jury in Florida will never convict him?" I'd roll my eyes and say, "obviously, if there is not more than a hung jury."

But then might also ask, "are you saying that Florida juries will not even listen to the evidence," and I would say "no, I did not say that at all," stop putting words in my mouth." Then "other" posters would jump in to say how respected that poster was, and how he gets along with everyone. They constantly jumped in to discussions, but in fairness, there was no other Trumper for them to attack, and liberals are not good at delayed gratification, so they didn't want to wait their turn.

The moderation was good. I got one warning, when I couldn't resist calling out some very obvious socks that would pop up with I would tell a poster that I was putting them on ignore, or when I just ignored them for a while. But none of the ominous "you are on thin ice," type messages I would get from moderator/posters on the site I finally got banned from before this one.

Moderation is awesome here, considering we have mods who are active posters and I frequently disagree with them.

My favorite was a guy who came as close to visibly crying online as I've ever seen. He took great offense when I posted about how so many federal employees are still not going to work. He huffily informed me that in his agency, they were absolutely required to go into work . . . twice in a two week pay period which meant an average of once per week. He literally thought that was a counter. As it happened, he made that statement last Monday. I asked him if he was working at home at that moment. He said that he had taken Monday off for a four day weekend.

Then, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I made a point of engaging him and he posted and posted and posted. Friday afternoon I asked him how he got any work done posting so much, and got a word salad about multi-tasking, and how his boss doesn't care what he does as long as his tasks got done.

Boring story, I guess, but I had to tell it.
Welcome back, Seymour Flops. I know how it is on extremist boards. Before I found USMB in or around 2011, the two leftist boards I'd been on shut down because their owners were highly critical of supporters of Dubya and other Republicans, which made them lose readership (late 90s). I found a board that claimed it was neutral until I was the only righty left and they grew bored of each other after a while and a lot of neutral people left. I found a righty board and left thinking all would be well, but they were highly extreme against me for debating on a give-and-take basis with lefties. They warned me against being nice to leftists, and I didn't cotton to them either for trying to turn me into a perpetual hater of the left. I left when their most influential member insisted that I be more hateful to people she hated. I left that intolerable site and never looked back. I was looking for a board or forum that accepted differing opinion posters, searched for a political website tolerant to real debates, and USMessage Board kept popping up, so I signed up the same day another poster who calls himself Toddsterpatriot signed up, and never forgot it. Years later, my husband passed away, and I went offline for several months due to mourning my loss of the best man who ever lived. One day, I went back online to see the people I liked, but I forgot my password and couldn't post, and couldn't use my freedombecki moniker. So I took a friend's unused middle name and became beautress, which doesn't show my years earlier date. I love USMB, especially Foxfyre's coffee lounge where people from differing political parties chat, tell great jokes and shares things they like. The only rule is in the coffee lounge, we do not ever express political opinions. We're just friends there and disciplined in neutral conversations for the sake of unity. Everyone is welcome there to talk about anything but politics, and its a great place to be and I recommend it to all present. :thup:

So, I needed to take a thirty day break from this board *ahem* and I figured why not look at some others. I landed in one in which the members were nearly all Trump-bashers and liberals. I posted under the screen name "Snarky Sack" in case any of you are on that board.

Ever see the obscure series "East Bound and Down?" In one scene, the chubby sidekick marries a Chubby Mexican girl and brings her home. Before she learns much English, she starts wearing basketball shirts, and huge gold chains and speaking in steretyical black slang. The main character angrily tells her, "You're assimilating wrong." That's how the members of that board seemed to me, except that they would say "posting" instead of assimilating. The majority of the replies to my posts were criticizing how I posted instead of what I said. One female and one poster I was shocked to find out was male would go over my posting history constantly.

There was one poster who would insist that I repeat or rephrase every time I said something that he found shocking. Since there were no other non-Trump bashers on the board, they were easily shocked. I would say, "I don't see Smith getting anything more than a hung jury in Florida," and he would say "are you saying that a jury in Florida will never convict him?" I'd roll my eyes and say, "obviously, if there is not more than a hung jury."

But then might also ask, "are you saying that Florida juries will not even listen to the evidence," and I would say "no, I did not say that at all," stop putting words in my mouth." Then "other" posters would jump in to say how respected that poster was, and how he gets along with everyone. They constantly jumped in to discussions, but in fairness, there was no other Trumper for them to attack, and liberals are not good at delayed gratification, so they didn't want to wait their turn.

The moderation was good. I got one warning, when I couldn't resist calling out some very obvious socks that would pop up with I would tell a poster that I was putting them on ignore, or when I just ignored them for a while. But none of the ominous "you are on thin ice," type messages I would get from moderator/posters on the site I finally got banned from before this one.

Moderation is awesome here, considering we have mods who are active posters and I frequently disagree with them.

My favorite was a guy who came as close to visibly crying online as I've ever seen. He took great offense when I posted about how so many federal employees are still not going to work. He huffily informed me that in his agency, they were absolutely required to go into work . . . twice in a two week pay period which meant an average of once per week. He literally thought that was a counter. As it happened, he made that statement last Monday. I asked him if he was working at home at that moment. He said that he had taken Monday off for a four day weekend.

Then, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I made a point of engaging him and he posted and posted and posted. Friday afternoon I asked him how he got any work done posting so much, and got a word salad about multi-tasking, and how his boss doesn't care what he does as long as his tasks got done.

Boring story, I guess, but I had to tell it.
Just read the TOS of the board that must not be mentioned.....good grief. All I can say is if people have issues posting here and following the rules..they best stay away..from the board that must not be mentioned~

I would suggest if you want to accuse me of not abiding by this forum's rules, when I just stated my intent to abide by this forum's rules, I suggest you report me instead of moderating without a license, so you don't run afoul of the rules yourself. To make it easy, I will include a report button on all my posts from now on.

I've been Snarky Sack on more than one board, but not recently. So, if you really found that one, you must be thinking that you would fit right in.

EDIT: You are not even being truthful. I google "Snarky Sack" and I got nothing about any message board. Come on, you were on that board, weren't you? Which one were you?

Report me here:
👇
Duck duck go had you 2nd post in. Simple search using only your SS nic.

Just read the TOS of the board that must not be mentioned.....good grief. All I can say is if people have issues posting here and following the rules..they best stay away..from the board that must not be mentioned~
Yes, this board is awesome compared to some other boards I've been on.

Forum List

Back