My 118 Gram High Protein Vegan Breakfast

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
One of the most common complaints of dead carcasse eaters is that vegans can't get enough quality protein.

This was my breakfast this morning. It was delicious.

1. Scrambled "eggs" 30 grams of protein
2. 2 Beyond Sausage Patties 18 grams of protein
3. Multi Grain Toast 10 grams of protein
4. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding 50 grams of protein

Total = 118 grams of protein

Normally my breakfast is less on a workday, but it was the weekend and I felt like eating well.

Usually I only get about 100 grams of protein in an entire day. Still more than most adult males really need.

Last edited:
One of the most common complaints of dead carcasse eaters is that vegans can't get enough quality protein.

Normally my breakfast is less on a workday, but it was the weekend and I felt like eating well.

My niece is a Major in the US Army and a doctor. She's not a vegan, but she doesn't eat meat.

Lol, those eggs are the same birds I grab by the head give her a little spin listen to their necks Crack then pluck and fry. Lol am I a vegetarian also? Hilarious 😂

Beyond Sausage patties are fantastic!
Far better for your health as well.

If you like wrapping your lips around pork meat or the beefy wieners, you're mostly made of fat.
A vegan girl half your size could likely throw you around like a rag doll. Much less fat, more muscle, better cardio.
Yeah, they are. I only recently discovered them. A nearby supermarket has been selling them at a great price for a couple months now. Not sure why. They get bought up, and the shelves get restocked. I've been stocking up and keeping my freezer full. I love them.

And the fat is much better quality fat (yes, there is good quality fat)

Usually I only get about 100 grams of protein in an entire day. Still more than most adult males really need.

eggs are
Dead chickens ……you are eating an animal

I was sure you were going to say cum.

eggs are
Dead chickens ……you are eating an animal

The eggs people eat are unfertilized eggs, not dead chickens. lol. But the "eggs" Death Angel was talking about aren't the eggs you had in mind, it's an egg substitute made from plantbased ingredients. I've had it before and it's really good, but the best part is you don't have to participate with the stuff in the spoiler below.

Millions of baby male chicks ground up alive each year because they're useless to the egg industry.
chicks.gif

Debeaking
egg-hens-debeaking.gif

Chickens crammed together in filthy, unnatural, unsanitary dark places
Battery-farm.jpg

Last edited:
The eggs people eat are unfertilized eggs, not dead chickens. lol. But the "eggs" Death Angel was talking about aren't the eggs you had in mind, it's an egg substitute made from plantbased ingredients. I've had it before and it's really good, but the best part is you don't have to participate with the stuff in the spoiler below.

Millions of baby male chicks ground up alive each year because they're useless to the egg industry.
chicks.gif

Debeaking
egg-hens-debeaking.gif

Battery-farm.jpg

THe DNA in those eggs is all chicken........

dead carcasse eaters
Without the consumption of dead carcasses humans would never have evolved the way they did. It was that excess protein that allowed our brains to grow as much as they did. Well, some of us anyway, maybe not you. If things were your way we'd still be monkeys.

Without the consumption of dead carcasses humans would never have evolved the way they did. It was that excess protein that allowed our brains to grow as much as they did. Well, some of us anyway, maybe not you. If things were your way we'd still be monkeys.
That was a survive or die dichotomy we no longer live in such a world. There was really no choice b ut to eat whatever they could. If you really wanted to live like our prehistoric cousins you would be eating all kinds of things you probably wouldn't eat today.

Prehistoric human definitely did not eat as much meat as people today do because it wasn't easy to bring down big animals

The fact is people do not need to eat meat in this day and age where food is abundant and and the acquisition of calories is no longer main focus of the individual.

That was a survive or die dichotomy we no longer live in such a world. There was really no choice b ut to eat whatever they could. If you really wanted to live like our prehistoric cousins you would be eating all kinds of things you probably wouldn't eat today.

Prehistoric human definitely did not eat as much meat as people today do because it wasn't easy to bring down big animals

The fact is people do not need to eat meat in this day and age where food is abundant and and the acquisition of calories is no longer main focus of the individual.
Yep. Humans have "evolved" beyond the need to harm any living thing for survival. Those that do, kill because of stubbornness, and lack of kindness, mercy and empathy.

your body can only process about 32 to 42 grams of protein per meal .... so if you want to actually absorb 100 plus grams of protein spread it out over 3 meals .

That's great but sausage and eggs are vegan

chicks.gif

Debeaking
egg-hens-debeaking.gif

Battery-farm.jpg

Not all but many are.

Forum List

Back