muslims predict jesus return to defeat isis

Blackrook

Platinum Member
Reaction score
When Jesus comes back, he will have a lot more on his plate than putting an end to one terrorist group.

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Reaction score
If you understand that Jesus means Justice,
this makes perfect sense. And nobody knows when, but we can know the seasons,
and when we're getting closer to uniting in Justice.

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Reaction score
The website he references is a bare bones site getting most of its hits from Google because they have a lot of links. I always dismiss people who give some reason why something is better or how ISIS isn't doing something right or how they will soon be gone and completely dismissing ISIS's track record. Armchair quartering backing at its worst.

Thanks for the thread all the same. :) I is interesting to note that the author too believes in the end times. He just pushes the date out a little.

featherlite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In the end, if you read all God's revelations with an open heart, you'll see it doesn't really matter so much whom you follow: what matters more is why you follow them, whether you follow them well, and what following them means you actually do. My Aunt Florence wasn't lauded by all her family and friends alike because of her doctrine or her devotion to it, but instead because she was kind to everyone, because she believed God was even kinder: capital "K" Kind to everyone, herself included.

Near the end of both their preaching, both Jesus and Muhammad gave summary "Sermon's on the Mount", where each promulgated the same core values of freedom, equality and justice for all, and both told their followers, "Go in peace, Serve the Lord."

Neither told their followers to serve Jesus or Muhammad, or Christianity or Islam.

Follow Dr. David Liepert on Twitte
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I thought no one could predict when Jesus is coming

So beheading isn't going well..now they are telling the world what it wants to hear. smh
I'm all for peace & equality, but not in the form of some wacked out interfaith movement.

lol then at the end "follow Dr David Leipert on twitter"

OP

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Jesus comes back, he will have a lot more on his plate than putting an end to one terrorist group.
True. Which is why we should purifying hearts and minds now.

OP

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The website he references is a bare bones site getting most of its hits from Google because they have a lot of links. I always dismiss people who give some reason why something is better or how ISIS isn't doing something right or how they will soon be gone and completely dismissing ISIS's track record. Armchair quartering backing at its worst.

Thanks for the thread all the same. :) I is interesting to note that the author too believes in the end times. He just pushes the date out a little.
Yeah I had the same impression.

OP

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know any Christians who want to bring the end times by creating chaos

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Reaction score
Find the increasing amount of theology we're learning about from ISIS fascinating. They're basicly a Christian End-Times cult. Better armed and financed, but the theology is identical.
If this is what you learned what did you know before this? You still understand nothing. Which do you not understand Christian end times or Muslim end times or both. They are very, very different, except for both say the end times are here, give or take a few years.

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Reaction score

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well now here comes Jesus...or are we finally treating Isis like the loonies they are?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List