Donna Brazile Reveals Dems Very Nervous Trump and His 'Movement' Could Win

Oh, I know you're insecure about your size, but we practiced this.

Breathe, deep.

In and out.

You're OK.
Seems like I struck a nerve when I called you a little bitch. Maybe next time you should just answer the simple question instead of running away from it.

Here, I'll help you. Yes. You’re going to whine fraud if Trump loses again. See, that's not so bad now is it? Now you try saying it a few times all by yourself.

Baby steps.

Seems like I struck a nerve when I called you a little bitch. Maybe next time you should just answer the simple question instead of running away from it.

Here, I'll help you. Yes. You’re going to whine fraud if Trump loses again. See, that's not so bad now is it? Now you try saying it a few times all by yourself.

Baby steps.

Always remember to wear a mask.

Bigot.

Ah..no Henry, he can't.
You havin a stroke?.. Sorry dude, you lose..!!
Oooh.,.Henry trots out the NAZI flag...
Henry..you have...a singular wit..!! LOL....

Welp, now we KNOW the Left are mightily worried, they've rolled Jack out of the closet again to tell everyone here that the most popular republican ever on the ticket since at least back to the days of Ronald Reagan and beyond who set a new record for most votes ever by a sitting president who has an undeniable magnetic following which just grows stronger with every obstacle thrown at it, any of which would have destroyed any mere mortal republican, just CAN'T WIN PERIOD despite being on the ticket and more people than ever (including some key democrat minority voting blocks) having more reason than ever to vote his way and to get back the sanity that we USED to have in this country during the glory days of 2018-2019! Then has the nerve to throw out that Nazi moniker at others while telling us that someone who is going to be on the ticket next year and of this magnitude simply CAN'T win!

Jack seems to know something that maybe our federal election board needs to look into!

Another day, another top level Democrat strategist sounding the alarm to her complacent commie contingency.

No matter how much you think he can't?

Actually, he can.

Make 2024 2016 again.

Donna Brazile is obviously right wing Russian disinformation.

The Lefties here better hope so, because she doesn't exactly seem to be sold on this whole "Trump will never be President again" BS you folks are peddling on here.
:auiqs.jpg:

She’s just energizing the base.

Neither Trump nor Biden will win in 2024.

Unless MObama runs, get used to saying President WineCave.

Los Angeles recalled DA George Gascon. The recall was easy. then a Judge disqualified 200,000 votes. The recall committee wanted to review the votes that were disqualified. Denied. They had already been destroyed. Yeah. That's what I mean.
Yep. I was there. That's exactly what happened.

Baby steps.
We move in growing tyranny situations. The dictator power-controlled governments may not be good versus evil. It may be evil versus evil.

We'll be ready this time.

And they know it.

Remember, even with all that shit in 2020 they still barely "won".

Homey ain't playin' dat again.
So, we were able to do "shit" right under your orange fuhrer's nose but we won't be able to do it when Biden's in the office? Sure, bud.

When the Dems do win, are you idiots planning a "tourist" jaunt on the Capitol? We too want to be ready. So, are you?

Another day, another top level Democrat strategist sounding the alarm to her complacent commie contingency.

No matter how much you think he can't?

Actually, he can.

Make 2024 2016 again.

Donna Brazile is obviously right wing Russian disinformation.

The Lefties here better hope so, because she doesn't exactly seem to be sold on this whole "Trump will never be President again" BS you folks are peddling on here.
You know, I just don't know how Trump would have been doing right now but for all of these abuse of power witch hunt indictments. He may have faded off into the sunset and not heard from again. In any event, the left sure have shot themselves in the foot with all of these indictments. I wonder if they can even fathom the thought that they have made Trump what he is today. The country as a whole, wholeheartedly believe there is a swamp in government that has to be gotten rid of and the more the swamp goes after Trump the more Americans see that the government is nothing but a swamp.

Forum List

Back