Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

I'm not really surprised. The defense had the autopsy report at the original trial and wasn't able to hammer home the fact that St. Floyd died of a drug overdose. So there was no substantially new evidence here.

Lol. You've always hated and despised Christians. I'll throw you a bone. Just consider that the plethora of black folks getting murdered by other black folks are just late-term.abortions and then you'll no longer give a fuck. You're welcome.

View attachment 861452
The Bible admonishes believers not to use foul language and here goes this heathen pretending to be Christian letting the lewd words fly!

And Christianity in America continues to go down the drain.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Four police paid the price and Floyd's family got paid off.
And then blacks burned down half of the city. I don't care. I don't live anywhere near a black shithole.

laughing-kamala-harris.gif

The Bible admonishes believers not to use foul language and here goes this heathen pretending to be Christian letting the lewd words fly!

And Christianity in America continues to go down the drain.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Go blow Obama some more.

895895.jpg

I am not a black man but I believe the evidence of my own eyes. Your racism seems to blind you to the rights and wrongs of this case.

It has always been difficult to convict a white man for killing a black man. Most of Americas shoddy past this has been true.

Maybe you are gutted that this is no longer the case in some places.

Well cry me a river. I am fucking loving it.
I knew he was being murdered when he called out for his mother.

Forum List

Back