Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

Who's Lawrence Eastman? You don't even know who you're talking about. :cuckoo:

As far as John Eastman's memo...

7 states have transmitted dual slates of electors to the President of the Senate

... turns out at least some of those states may have submitted alternative slates illegally...

It's that damn spell check again.

It will depend on a lot of legalese.

There is no legalese. There is nothing in the Constitution that supports a VP to unilaterally reject electors.
I agree there. The other issue over 'forged' alternate ballots will be determined. I have a feeling this is more 'vote DNC' fluff for November.
WHat are they running on without the Orangeman Bad?

But at the same time, you people can't get Trump out of your head.

LOL....rent free, Pal?

All you guys have is saying tds post after post after post. I know it's all you got since today's republicans have nothing else to offer but hate. Trump could get caught screwing an eight year old girl and you'd come out with 'she came on to him first and hey, what about Hunter Biden and George Soros?'
Now there you go again with the only weapon in your arsenal. Here's some entertainment for you. Stuff about the republicans, good clean fun.

I'll come other with more stuff later. Maybe Nixon? You're sticking up for a party of low lifes and criminals for the most part.

Now there you go again with the only weapon in your arsenal. Here's some entertainment for you. Stuff about the republicans, good clean fun.
trump-donald-trump.gif

Forum List

Back