Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

Actually Putin has the goods on the Biden crime family and Biden will do and say as Putin says so. That's why Biden started his presidency by shutting down a main US pipeline while giving a pass to the Russian one going into Europe. Which sane president does that? This is like commuting national suicide.
I had similar thoughts. Just like the Chinese got him and his son too.

Swallwell, Feinstein, Joe, Hunter.

Compromised

I had similar thoughts. Just like the Chinese got him and his son too.

Swallwell, Feinstein, Joe, Hunter.

Compromised
Biden is the Russian asset the Left was falsely accusing Trump of. He's also a Chinese asset as well. Special shout out to Hunter.

Bring out the 'old' TDS? Looks like He still lives rent free in your and many others heads here.....only been out of office now for a year.

Don't know if it penetrated your little head, but the present treasonous cockroach you support, just got his fanny waxed for going around the Constitution he took a sworn oath to protect.

Can you hear me now?

5c6.jpg
All you guys have is saying tds post after post after post. I know it's all you got since today's republicans have nothing else to offer but hate. Trump could get caught screwing an eight year old girl and you'd come out with 'she came on to him first and hey, what about Hunter Biden and George Soros?'

All you guys have is saying tds post after post after post. I know it's all you got since today's republicans have nothing else to offer but hate. Trump could get caught screwing an eight year old girl and you'd come out with 'she came on to him first and hey, what about Hunter Biden and George Soros?'
But at the same time, you people can't get Trump out of your head.

LOL....rent free, Pal?

Don't project your party's tolerance for pedos on normal people.

I'm not so sure about that. It was looked into, legally. I'm not going to attempt to argue Eastman's views. I'm sure it will weigh in at sometime in the future, if anything ever comes of this, other than attempting to fire up the dem base.

From the Byron York piece:

Lawrence Eastman short memo:

Lawrence Eastman Long memo:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21066947/jan-3-memo-on-jan-6-scenario.pdf

Who's Lawrence Eastman? You don't even know who you're talking about. :cuckoo:

As far as John Eastman's memo...

7 states have transmitted dual slates of electors to the President of the Senate

... turns out at least some of those states may have submitted alternative slates illegally...

Five of the seven "alternate slates" were not presented that way. They were presented as if they were the actual electors.

Many were NOT the electors that were chosen to be potential electors prior to the election as per law.

At least the five states that did not specify that they were presenting alternate slates, used the state seal and were not authorized to do so.

None of these slates were certified by the Governors as required by law.

They were forgeries

Forum List

Back