Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

What criminal history? What you have is a man whose family has been threatened by FBI thugs. Try the truth.
Jesse Morgan served time for forgery. He’s been involuntarily committed a handful of times. He’s been required to be in drug rehab which he bailed on.

And his allegation is based purely on his word. No evidence. Just testimony.

Jesse Morgan served time for forgery. He’s been involuntarily committed a handful of times. He’s been required to be in drug rehab which he bailed on.

And his allegation is based purely on his word. No evidence. Just testimony.
And the FBI saying it did not happen is simply their word and they now have less credibility than Morgan.

Why would PA. mail go to Manhattan? Please detail that process and source it. Fucking liar.
Actually it was the Bethpage Distribution CTR.

Do you not realize how mail is routed?

They don't take it from the mail box directly to the delivery point stupid. It goes to a HUB(distribution center) and is distributed from there in ...BATCHES

Actually it was the Bethpage Distribution CTR.

Do you not realize how mail is routed?

They don't take it from the mail box directly to the delivery point stupid. It goes to a HUB(distribution center) and is distributed from there in ...BATCHES
That proves nothing. Source it.

I said there was video evidence of cars with out of state plates delivering ballots. It happened in MI. and WI. Pay attention.
I bet if I asked you to produce the video, you would refuse and get really bitchy.

Am I right?

Forum List

Back