Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

Only TWO of those seven were presented as "contingency slates".

These other five were outright forgeries.
Meh......notice all the recent headlines...the keyword phrase on this is "may have broken the law'.
You all are being played by your party. They can not run on their or their presidents successes this election.

They need a villain to blame and distract away from themsleves again.

Enter the Dragon

1642792215584.png

I admit it would be gratifying to see the DOJ bring an indictment against a couple of these faux electors. Pick out the most egregious ones if able to differentiate.....and charge 'em.

Then.......then this 'gamesmanship' will get less game-like.....in a nano second.
THAT will be a shot across the bow of any 'gamers'....now and in the future. Republican or Democrat.

I admit it would be gratifying to see the DOJ bring an indictment against a couple of these faux electors. Pick out the most egregious ones if able to differentiate.....and charge 'em.

Then.......then this 'gamesmanship' will get less game-like.....in a nano second.
THAT will be a shot across the bow of any 'gamers'....now and in the future. Republican or Democrat.
Pretty sure it will come out, legally, they did the CYA move.

How many police officers did BLM and antifa murder the past couple of years?

Or is that different? Somehow? It just is, dammit!
How many governments did they attack? How many presidencies did they try to steal?

Yeah, it's different.

Just saw an interview with one of em.

He refused to say who approached him

Just saw an interview with one of em.

He refused to say who approached him
Actually it would be another 18 USC 1001 charge (like with Michael Flynn).

After that they could start flipping those who don't want to do jail time, to build a conspiracy charge against the man with the plan.

Actually it would be another 18 USC 1001 charge (like with Michael Flynn).

After that they could start flipping those who don't want to do jail time, to build a conspiracy charge against the man with the plan.
I am afraid the DOJ will never charge a former president, even if he does deserve it. But a state will....stay tuned.

these are the people who are trying to take over state elections
All based on a BIG LIE that was dreamed up years ago...the damage that trump has done to this country will no be over come in a generation...unless the old GOP grows a spine and gets rid of the repub party, the party of trump.

Forum List

Back