Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

Sorry but the States have the proof... They have the documents...

They are giving them to the FBI as they think this will involve investigation outside there state...

Here is the one of the documents:
View attachment 590436

but lets be honest, we could have them screaming outside your house how they broke the law and you still wouldn't believe them...
You are so deep down the rabbit hole of the big lie that you can't see the any factual information.. This make you a highly suggestible person...
Well whoopee ding. So now it's a slam dunk??

Dude, they have until January 22,2022, to submit the petitions for compliance.
Dude, you have until Jan. 22, 2022 to live in your fantasy world.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thankfully, poster Delldude and others, only hafta wait till the day after tomorrow....Saturday.

So, if I may ask the good poster Dell, because, after all, he brought AG Nessel's recall situation into the conversation......well, will he deign to keep this venue informed on how it went on Saturday?

ps.....you can check the Detroit Free Press, or perhap, the state capitol paper, the Lansing State Journal. They should be more current than, say, InfoWars, Breitbart, Mike Lindell, or Steve Bannon.

Thanx, in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thankfully, poster Delldude and others, only hafta wait till the day after tomorrow....Saturday.

So, if I may ask the good poster Dell, because, after all, he brought AG Nessel's recall situation into the conversation......well, will he deign to keep this venue informed on how it went on Saturday?

ps.....you can check the Detroit Free Press, or perhap, the state capitol paper, the Lansing State Journal. They should be more current than, say, InfoWars, Breitbart, Mike Lindell, or Steve Bannon.

Thanx, in advance.
Not a subscriber to those last four sources you follow.
I'll help you out......It'll make national LWMSM.

"Not a subscriber to those last four sources you follow."
Not to worry, poster Dell.
There's no paywall for Breitbart, Bannon, Pillowboy, or Alex Jones.
No charge. And worth it.

Instead, go to the Lansing State Journal. They'll have the skinny I'm pretty sure. But likely not till the 23rd, Sunday.

So thanks, in advance for your efforts.

Not to worry, poster Dell.
There's no paywall for Breitbart, Bannon, Pillowboy, or Alex Jones.
No charge. And worth it.

Instead, go to the Lansing State Journal. They'll have the skinny I'm pretty sure. But likely not till the 23rd, Sunday.

So thanks, in advance for your efforts.
Take your word on the paywall.

Like I said, will be on the nightly news.....count on it.

Regarding this issue of Republican officials sending documents alleging an alternative slate of electors was legal..... forging some documents in some cases.... well, ....... there is a helluva an article in today's Washington Post.

I'll link to it below. Maybe you can get in, maybe not. I'm a long-time subscriber so I don't stay fluent on their paywall protocols. But it is worth the read.

It is the biggest piece of reporting I've seen on this controversey. Encouraginly, the article states that in some states Republicans tapped to be one of these faux electors, refused. One guy saying it smacked of 'gamesmanship' and that is not what our Constitution is about. He refused to participate.

And, new to me, this controversey is being hung on Rudy Giuliani's neck!
What a loser. The fall guy for so much of the Trump Trainwreck.
How far he has fallen. Used to be "America's Mayor".....and now is America's laughingstock.
-----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------

"Investigations"

"As Giuliani coordinated plan for Trump electoral votes in states Biden won, some electors balked"​

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"On Dec. 14, 2020, the day of the electoral college vote, Republican electors convened in the capitals of five states that Joe Biden had won. They declared themselves “duly elected and qualified” and sent signed certificates to Washington purporting to affirm Donald Trump as the actual victor.

At the time, the gatherings in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin — all states that had officially approved Biden electors — were widely derided as political stunts intended to bolster Trump’s baseless allegations of fraud."

"The extent and particulars of the behind-the-scenes coordination — and the refusal by some Trump electors to go along with the plan — have not been previously reported. The campaign scrambled to help electors gain access to Capitol buildings, as is required in some states, and to distribute draft language for the certificates that would later be submitted to Congress, according to the former campaign officials and party leaders.
The campaign also worked to find replacements for the electors who were unable to participate, or unwilling. Among the unwilling were a state GOP chairman, a lawmaker who was one of the first in Congress to endorse Trump and a son of legendary Republican senator Johnny Isakson, The Washington Post found."

It's fascinatingto watch theTrump cult sheeple try to bend over backwards to equivocate this into something it isnt...

...when, in reality, they know what it is and are just fine with it. They literally do not care if someone cheats or breaks the law, if they see it as being for the benefit of their cult.

We know this. They know we know this.

So why the dog and pony show?

This is a violation of state law and could be federal violations. This seems to have been a coordinated effort. Now who could have coordinated this?

Hilarious. Enlighten yourself, State laws were violated throughout the country buddy, how do you think Xiden "won".

Look it up.

You seem to be a tad confused. I'm not a traitor to America; I love this nation more than any other on Earth.

The most I could be accused of is treason to the Democratic Party -- but not even that, since I don't owe your party any loyalty or allegiance. Your party is actively harming the nation I love. Stamping your feet and pouting changes nothing; I don't have to tolerate what the Democrats are doing.

And that's the problem with so many leftists. You confuse disagreement with your Party with hatred of America.
Your party is actively harming the nation I love.

For fuck's sake. :eusa_doh:

You people need your heads examined. SO you idly sat by and looked the other way while all the riots burned the nation you love and your politicians did nothing..
Hypocrite.
but_blm-png.449685

The Executive of the State has the duty of certifying and presenting the slate of electors to Congress.

Did that happen here?

If not...they are forgeries

Forum List

Back