Multi State Man Hunt For Killer

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.

"Connecticut State Police are searching for a University of Connecticut student in connection with the killing of two people and an abduction, according to law enforcement officials. "

College guy that snapped and killed some people. You guessed it. He is......obviously crazy. Surprised I dont see any threads about this.

College guy that snapped and killed some people. You guessed it. He is......obviously crazy. Surprised I dont see any threads about this.

Let me guess, by tomorrow's news - it will be all Trump's fault. Just like everything else. :auiqs.jpg:
Thats quite gallant of you to ride to Drumpfs defense but no one was even thinking about the fat fucker. This is about a killer on the loose you dumb ass.

"Connecticut State Police are searching for a University of Connecticut student in connection with the killing of two people and an abduction, according to law enforcement officials. "

You just created one! Or did you forget?

CNN. I believe nothing of what they report. Got another source? Oh. Wait.

I hate it when whites act like blacks.

This is indeed troubling. I agree with Asclepias, the crazy Whitey is culturally appropriating Black behavior which is technically worse than his crimes.

Forum List

Back