MTG say straight people will soon be extinct.

So you're a filthy international Jewish banker who controls Jerry Brown and PG&E and you want a High Speed Rail project built for yourself and all your international Jewish banker friends.

Hmmm. How should you go about clearing all those darned trees in the way?

I know! Let's redirect the laser beams from a solar collecting satellite into those areas we need to clear for the High Speed Rail!

Damn! That's pure genius.

Thank GOD and JESUS that our great Patriot Marjorie Taylor Greene exposed this Jew plot!

What?

What the hell is a Zippo?

marjorietaylorgreene-campfire.png

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

A sarcastic remark by a GOP rep. is taken seriously once more by the left. No surprise here. Meanwhile the freaking president of the United States can't keep a thought long enough in his head to give a logical opinion about gun violence.
You can't be too careful with this retard. She's said a lot of batshit crazy stuff. You never know if she's joking or serious. Remember when she blamed the forest fires out west on "Jewish space lasers" controlled by Israel?

You can't be too careful with this retard. She's said a lot of batshit crazy stuff. You never know if she's joking or serious. Remember when she blamed the forest fires out west on "Jewish space lasers" controlled by Israel?
Not controlled by Israel. Controlled by the Rothschilds.

International Jewish bankers.

The same scapegoats another "patriot" in post 76 blamed for his country's problems.

Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager at her gym​

Her husband is literally a cuck.
LOL yea sure, “a person close to” says so. Meanwhile the actual guys she supposedly had an affair with never said any such thing.

See post 82. I dumbed it down for you since you are a MTG lover.
Yea I like MTG because she drives stupid Ukrainian Flag waiving morons like you insane.

She says there are only two genders, does that make her a bigot transphobe?

Yea I like MTG because she drives stupid Ukrainian Flag waiving morons like you insane.

She says there are only two genders, does that make her a bigot transphobe?
Speaking of being driven insane, why does it drive you bigots insane if someone wants to be called "she"? Exactly how does that threaten you?

And how are the homos going to make us all extinct? Explain that.

Someone who makes statements like that is clearly the one who is insane. And it is such a shame that your devotion to this person is so around the bend you defend her no matter how much crazier she gets.

There is some kind of weird mass psychosis going on.

At least there's a reason Gazpacho is crazy and why her voters are all stupid enough to vote for her. Their drinking water is heavily laced with toxins going back DECADES. (See post 66)

What's your excuse?

Speaking of being driven insane, why does it drive you bigots insane if someone wants to be called "she"? Exactly how does that threaten you?

And how are the homos going to make us all extinct? Explain that.

Someone who makes statements like that is clearly the one who is insane. And it is such a shame that your devotion to this person is so around the bend you defend her no matter how much crazier she gets.

There is some kind of weird mass psychosis going on.

At least there's a reason Gazpacho is crazy and why her voters are all stupid enough to vote for her. Their drinking water is heavily laced with toxins going back DECADES. (See post 66)

What's your excuse?
LOL talk about conspiracy theories, so MTG voters are all “dumb” because of their water?

We don’t play the pronoun games because we aren’t going to entertain your fantasies or your lies. Why are you threatened by biological science? What is so horrifying about being either a male or female?

Yup, lots of Mass Formation Psychosis going on. Someone snaps their fingers and tells you that you must care about someone else’s borders after being told for years that borders are racist, but you very obediently obey and start waiving that country’s flag around. You hate guns, but want to send guns to another country to be used to kill people. You claim to be for “democracy”, yet scream like a demon when a state legislature passes a bill or a court strikes down a blatantly unconstitutional law.

How on earth is she a patriot?
MTG (Q-Georgia) swallows every conspiracy theory that comes by, and now probably starts a few of her own.

I'll guarantee you she's a "Rush Baby", steeped in this madness since she was a child. It was inevitable that some of the base was going to make it from the conspiracy sewer to the Capitol. This is what it looks like. This is just metastasizing faster and faster.

The country is in real trouble.

MTG has a beautiful family!
Blessings for them!
Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager at her gym

Her husband is literally a cuck.
Such information just bounces off. They don't care. They are just in a different place, mentally. It's a cult, and MTG (Q-Georgia) is a high priestess.

Such information just bounces off. They don't care. They are just in a different place, mentally. It's a cult, and MTG (Q-Georgia) is a high priestess.

I wish I could disagree with you and say "now come on this is just a rare and far and few in between kinda thing." But I can't, more and more nutters like this are creeping into positions of power in this country and more and more nutters are cheering these insane people.
MAGA

I wish I could disagree with you and say "now come on this is just a rare and far and few in between kinda thing." But I can't, more and more nutters like this are creeping into positions of power in this country and more and more nutters are cheering these insane people.
MAGA
Y'know, I've spent the last six years trying to come to terms with what is happening. The hard part has been admitting that this isn't a tiny little fringe. Outside of the large, dynamic population centers that drive our economy, this may be America. Maybe we're just not what I thought we were.

Y'know, I've spent the last six years trying to come to terms with what is happening. The hard part has been admitting that this isn't a tiny little fringe. Outside of the large, dynamic population centers that drive our economy, this may be America. Maybe we're just not what I thought we were.

Hard to disagree watching these last 6+ years. The Fat Orange Shit Giblet made it so much easier for the nutters to come out of their shells.
MAGA

I guess we need to have a coming out party for MTG.

Or is she just virtue signaling.
She is truly a gift to the Demorats!

Think before you speak! Not every part of the country is far right and can win elections by being a partisan hack. Some places need sanity and need to win the middle!

MTG (Q-Georgia) swallows every conspiracy theory that comes by, and now probably starts a few of her own.

I'll guarantee you she's a "Rush Baby", steeped in this madness since she was a child. It was inevitable that some of the base was going to make it from the conspiracy sewer to the Capitol. This is what it looks like. This is just metastasizing faster and faster.

The country is in real trouble.

The problem is she knows she can do this and knows she'll get support. Like Trump, any news is good publicity. People know who she is because she's bat sheet crazy.... and not the only one either.

Forum List

Back