Biden is guilty of treason

More Republicans in DC need to get behind MTG on this. Americans should not tolerate treasonous behavior. Traitors to America should face the justice system.

---"Joe Biden is guilty of treason and the Democrat Party has opened a door they should have NEVER opened," she said. "They should be forced to live by their own rules."---

There is nothing I admire, and do mean NOTHING that I admire about Joe Biden. I cannot find a single thing he has done that has been a good thing as President. I believe his policies and actions have been more horrible for the USA than ANY President in our entire history. I believe the deep state that rules/controls his puppet strings intends to bring down America as we know it and turn it into something unrecognizable. I do believe what they have done and are doing is treasonous.

But believing Biden to be guilty of treason is not sufficient. He must be charged/indicted and judged guilty using due process by a legal authority in order to be guilty of treason.

We either believe in the letter and intent of the U.S. Constitution and rule of law or we don't. We mustn't ever stoop to the level of the Marxists who hate us in order to feel vindicated.

Really? Are you suggesting that each individual state can determine if trump is guilty of insurrection..to be able to disqualify him from the ballot? So, if Maine says he committed insurrection, but Georgia says he didn’t…then who’s right? If Colorado removed him because he committed insurrection, then he should be convicted in court, found guilty and disqualified in general.

What’s happening here is, nobody wants to charge him with insurrection, and each state will just make their own determination. That’s all kinds of wrong…
Its a Constitutional crisis due to the myrid of questions around 2020. It took longer than I thought it would, but in the end we may end up with Trump as write in as state defy the SC on political grounds. The democrats have already shown they have no respect for our Laws or our Courts. If memory serves, the democrats have ignored a couple SC rulings during the coup. So whats to stop Colorado, from telling the SC to piss off?

That would only ever be expected by someone who knew or anticipated that there was going to be cheating.
Wrong…. people with common sense and an understanding of the effects of a pandemic and massive mail in voting could easily predict these results. They did a freaking reboot episode of west wing as a public service announcement to raise awareness to the public about what to expect. Did you miss that?

Wrong…. people with common sense and an understanding of the effects of a pandemic and massive mail in voting could easily predict these results. They did a freaking reboot episode of west wing as a public service announcement to raise awareness to the public about what to expect. Did you miss that?

They did a reboot, you say, of a has-been fictional TV show?

I Guess that proves it, then, doesn't it?

eaf2eb3c01241db66fae1631abcad5b7.gif

I don't look to fictional TV shows to tell me what is true.

Most people, I think, do not either.
You don’t need to look at the show… the fact that there were public services announcements weeks before the election says it all,., you can’t then point to exactly what was expected to happen as some revelation of proof that the election was fraud. Just makes you sound ignorant

You don’t need to look at the show… the fact that there were public services announcements weeks before the election says it all,., you can’t then point to exactly what was expected to happen as some revelation of proof that the election was fraud. Just makes you sound ignorant

You do understand that it's fiction, right? It's not real. It's make-believe. A fictional television show.

You're starting to remind me of the Thermians from Galaxy Quest. That's fictional too, of course, but perhaps like the Thermians, you don't understand the concept of fiction. That would explain a lot about you, and the things that you routinely claim.

Maybe you need a villainous alien tyrant to get an actor to explain the concept to you.

You do understand that it's fiction, right? It's not real. It's make-believe. A fictional television show.
Wow you really have no clue what you’re talking about do you. The show has nothing to do with it. The commercials in between scenes were public service announcements telling people how they can vote and what they can expect come Election Day. Everything that happened was predictable and expected and talked about prior to the election: and now years later you’re acting like there were magical irregularities that you uncovered which prove fraud. Give me a break

Wow you really have no clue what you’re talking about do you. The show has nothing to do with it. The commercials in between scenes were public service announcements telling people how they can vote and what they can expect come Election Day. Everything that happened was predictable and expected and talked about prior to the election: and now years later you’re acting like there were magical irregularities that you uncovered which prove fraud. Give me a break

crazy-bird.gif

I know plenty about stats and I looked at everything you posted. Again. That’s exactly how it was expected to go. No surprises there. Absolutely does not prove fraud.

You know nothing about statistics.

Statistics don't "prove" anything.

They just help you visualize things.

To "prove" anything, you have to invoke stochastic processes.

You might want to re-read the portions of my posts where I talk about "generators".

Generators have "moments", and those moments are reflected in the outcomes.

You should study Wiener, Kolmogorov, and von Neumann

Have you been drinking the my pillow koolaid?

What you see here, is a discontinuity in the generator. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN A FAIR VOTE. Furthermore, the moments after the discontinuity are DIFFERENT FROM those before.

If you know about statistics, these things leap off the page. As they did for dozens even hundreds of mathematicians all over the world.

Your assertions simply do not dovetail with reality.

And you are unwilling, and unable, to give the truth a fair shake. You are prejudiced. It's a problem for you. Across the board
1704098138428.png

You know nothing about statistics.

Statistics don't "prove" anything.

They just help you visualize things.

To "prove" anything, you have to invoke stochastic processes.

You might want to re-read the portions of my posts where I talk about "generators".

Generators have "moments", and those moments are reflected in the outcomes.

You should study Wiener, Kolmogorov, and von Neumann

What you see here, is a discontinuity in the generator. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN A FAIR VOTE. Furthermore, the moments after the discontinuity are DIFFERENT FROM those before.

If you know about statistics, these things leap off the page. As they did for dozens even hundreds of mathematicians all over the world.

Your assertions simply do not dovetail with reality.

And you are unwilling, and unable, to give the truth a fair shake. You are prejudiced. It's a problem for you. Across the board
View attachment 881767
You are trying WAY too hard to sound smart but it’s not working. The outcome reflected in that chart were predicted and expected. Nothing about it was a surprise and nothing about shows that the election was stolen.

We had a massive number of mail in votes do to COVID. That’s produces the type of stats reflected in your chart, grow a brain please

Forum List

Back