Biden is guilty of treason

HORSESHIT, you lying turd.

NO PART OF IT WAS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT, you lying fucking asshole.
Haha, yeah, it didn’t take place at the nations capital and Congress was not in session certifying votes… right?!

I heard they filmed the whole thing at the same studio as the moon landing

When was anyone convicted for insurrection?

Hey, maybe we should file 'civil suits" against Madorkus. Ya think?
Nobody has been convicted of insurrection. Why do you think that relevant?

File whatever suits you want. Last time yall tried with election fraud you got laughed out of court

You're joking right?! People like you will never consider the system fixed. No matter what’s done.

See?

Total fucking scumbags, these leftards.

Unwilling to even LOOK at the problem.

Low life un-American unpatriotic scum.

WORSE than the Neo-Cons, if you can imagine such a thing.

Bring it up next time one of those involved runs for office

The day I take orders from a leftard, is the day Hell freezes over.

Happy to look…. At facts not empty conspiracies you can’t back up.
FACT:

1703915881852.png

Zero surprise with that chart. Exactly what was expected. Is that really what you consider proof of a stolen election

DEMOCRACY!! The liars cry.

But then when perfectly viable candidates get taken off the ballot by single fascists, they line up like clapping seals to cheer.

You have lost the single shred of credibility you may have had here, and I think you know it...slither away, already

Zero surprise with that chart. Exactly what was expected. Is that really what you consider proof of a stolen election
You stupid fuck, it's a FACT you refuse to look at
Won't even consider it.

The more remarkable FACT is this:

1703916686950.png

Check the times.

Do you know how unlikely it is, that this should happen in two critical swing states at the same time? AND NOT HAPPEN IN ANY OTHER STATE THAT WASN'T A CRITICAL SWING STATE ???

Someone actually calculated it. (Actually, multiple people did, and they all came up with the same answer).

Biden is guilty of treason​

Tell us something we don't already know.

More Republicans in DC need to get behind MTG on this. Americans should not tolerate treasonous behavior. Traitors to America should face the justice system.
They sure do when the name accused is Donald Trump!

---"Joe Biden is guilty of treason and the Democrat Party has opened a door they should have NEVER opened," she said. "They should be forced to live by their own rules."--
Now you know why they've tried eight times to have the police go to her house and execute her.
Their next intention with continued failure is probably to wait until the police no longer respond and MTG has hidden every gun she has then try to ambush her outside her home.
It would be a fatal mistake to underestimate the desperation of the Soros globalist leftist fascists.

More Republicans in DC need to get behind MTG on this. Americans should not tolerate treasonous behavior. Traitors to America should face the justice system.

---"Joe Biden is guilty of treason and the Democrat Party has opened a door they should have NEVER opened," she said. "They should be forced to live by their own rules."---

Ya know…when I saw this thread title, I came in prepared to say “no no…he’s not guilty of treason until he’s been charged and convicted….however, I light of recent opinions that state courts and secretaries of states can deem that trump committed insurrection…I see no reason why a Secretary of State can determine Biden is guilty of treason…I mean..yeah..

As far as Colorado and Trump it is a state rights issue.

Really? Are you suggesting that each individual state can determine if trump is guilty of insurrection..to be able to disqualify him from the ballot? So, if Maine says he committed insurrection, but Georgia says he didn’t…then who’s right? If Colorado removed him because he committed insurrection, then he should be convicted in court, found guilty and disqualified in general.

What’s happening here is, nobody wants to charge him with insurrection, and each state will just make their own determination. That’s all kinds of wrong…

You stupid fuck, it's a FACT you refuse to look at
Won't even consider it.

The more remarkable FACT is this:

View attachment 880703

Check the times.

Do you know how unlikely it is, that this should happen in two critical swing states at the same time? AND NOT HAPPEN IN ANY OTHER STATE THAT WASN'T A CRITICAL SWING STATE ???

Someone actually calculated it. (Actually, multiple people did, and they all came up with the same answer).
Not unlikely at all. It was well known that Biden was going to get a late surge with mail ins. Especially since idiot Trump campaigned against them

DEMOCRACY!! The liars cry.

But then when perfectly viable candidates get taken off the ballot by single fascists, they line up like clapping seals to cheer.

You have lost the single shred of credibility you may have had here, and I think you know it...slither away, already
Multiple courts in multiple states have not deemed him a viable candidate. Has nothing to do with me. Those are the facts

Not unlikely at all. It was well known that Biden was going to get a late surge with mail ins. Especially since idiot Trump campaigned against them
See ?

Unwilling to look at the FACTS.

You can make up all kinds of ridiculous excuses, but none of it contradicts the math. Math is math. What you see there, is called "discontinuous generators". IT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN A FAIR VOTE.

As a matter of fact (ask any statistician), continuity is often used as a METRIC for fairness. When they ask "how fair was it", they look at continuity.

You might wish to investigate the statistical and mathematical meaning of the word "moments".

That is, if you're not too busy making excuses for the impossible.

See ?

Unwilling to look at the FACTS.

You can make up all kinds of ridiculous excuses, but none of it contradicts the math. Math is math. What you see there, is called "discontinuous generators". IT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN A FAIR VOTE.

As a matter of fact (ask any statistician), continuity is often used as a METRIC for fairness. When they ask "how fair was it", they look at continuity.

You might wish to investigate the statistical and mathematical meaning of the word "moments".

That is, if you're not too busy making excuses for the impossible.
I looked at the facts as you laid them out. Was not surprised. They were expected I saw many public service announcements preparing voters for that exact scenario. As mail in voting was expected to be at record levels with COVID being a thing.

What you are showing is not a stolen election.

I looked at the facts as you laid them out. Was not surprised. They were expected I saw many public service announcements preparing voters for that exact scenario. As mail in voting was expected to be at record levels with COVID being a thing.

What you are showing is not a stolen election.
You obviously know nothing about statistics.

And you're still making excuses, and you're STILL unwilling to look at the information that's right in front of you.

Sheeple writ large. Perfect for brainwashing.

You obviously know nothing about statistics.

And you're still making excuses, and you're STILL unwilling to look at the information that's right in front of you.

Sheeple writ large. Perfect for brainwashing.
I know plenty about stats and I looked at everything you posted. Again. That’s exactly how it was expected to go. No surprises there. Absolutely does not prove fraud.

Have you been drinking the my pillow koolaid?

Interesting how Trump knew the election was going to be stolen before it actually happened. We need more leaders with that kind of vision.

Interesting how Trump knew the election was going to be stolen before it actually happened. We need more leaders with that kind of vision.
He didn’t know, he hedged. Did the same thing in 2016 and then tried to prove fraud with a commission that totally flopped

Forum List

Back