MTG say straight people will soon be extinct.

I guess we need to have a coming out party for MTG.

Or is she just virtue signaling.
Well she is right. If the left remain in power they will most certainly brainwash kids into believing in transgender BS. In fact they will outlaw binary gender if they could.

Remember in Brave New World when the term “father” was considered vulgar?

These things were predicted a hundred years ago about the lunatic left.

Claiming trans or bi or pan or gay or whatever is this generations version of the rebellion of Purple hair.
Fashion.

Children trying to be fashionable. We all went through that need to be fashionable and those of us who managed to experience correct emotional development because we were raised by intelligent, mature parents outgrew it by our young adulthood.

The voters eating up this folderol are likely writing checks to her campaign…
Wow. We must be using YOUR money, judging by how triggered you are by folks contributing to her campaign.

That's a pretty cool trick! I wonder how I could use your money to pad MY account.

A sarcastic remark by a GOP rep. is taken seriously once more by the left. No surprise here. Meanwhile the freaking president of the United States can't keep a thought long enough in his head to give a logical opinion about gun violence.
Pathetic. Nothing actually noteworthy, so they twist words in their simple little minds to mean something that they can cry their sweet little tears over.

Sweet little baby tears.

I love folks who simply refuse to grow up. They provide us with so much free entertainment.

1654017279099.png

Not in the least.

I think it’s priceless when ANY elected official makes a ridiculous statement knowing that someone will likely show their appreciation in the form of a donation.

Free speech rocks…
Thanks for sharing your opinion. We value it.

A sarcastic remark by a GOP rep. is taken seriously once more by the left. No surprise here. Meanwhile the freaking president of the United States can't keep a thought long enough in his head to give a logical opinion about gun violence.
You mean one of GOP top fundraiser....

The President had talked with compassion and empathy about the subject... The orange one just showed up to the NRA to grab the cash and fuck the kids...

Why do you support mentally ill getting guns?

You mean one of GOP top fundraiser....

The President had talked with compassion and empathy about the subject... The orange one just showed up to the NRA to grab the cash and fuck the kids...

Why do you support mentally ill getting guns?
All the compassion and empathy that a tossed salad can muster!

You guys are so funny.

Claiming trans or bi or pan or gay or whatever is this generations version of the rebellion of Purple hair.

This is the type of comment we expect from the great thinkers who voted for Donald Trump. Denying reality and replacing it with ideas that make absolutely no sense and are just based on their own fear and paranoia.

Instead of coming up with ideas that people will vote for, Republicans spread fear of Democrats based on lies, distortions and outright bullshit, and you lap it up with a fork and spoon. Because you never check whether they're telling you the truth. You make it easy for them to lie to you.

I guess we need to have a coming out party for MTG.

Or is she just virtue signaling.
That's not a prediction, Toothless.

She's projecting, speaking as if a part of the LBGTQ community. A bit hyperbolic, perhaps, but she's just relating in her own words a logical conclusion of that community's propaganda.

Dagonlady said:
This is the type of comment we expect from the great thinkers who voted for Donald Trump. Denying reality and replacing it with ideas that make absolutely no sense and are just based on their own fear and paranoia.

Instead ofcoming up with ideas that people will vote for, Republicans spread fear of Democrats based on lies, distortions and outright bullshit, and you lap it up with a fork and spoon. Because you never check whether they're telling you the truth. You make it easy for them to lie to you.

and this^ is the type of comment from one who is just obtuse. It's rebellion is all it is. These kids see how much attention the other kids get from claiming to be bi/trans/genderconfused and they want that attention too...and it's only words isn't it. Sayin' it and actually doin' it are two different things but then throw those groomin' teachers in there and eventually...you'll get those little heads full of mush experimenting more and more because it isn't satisfying so that's why you get some of these crazies like Ramos. They've always got to do more, experience more, step over the boundaries more seeking that satisfaction that their souls just can't quite achieve. It's rebellion, it is grooming, it is inexcusable, it is sinful and it should be ILLEGAL for adults to do this to kids. These adults may not get what they deserve here on earth...but they'll get it..in spades.

Forum List

Back