MTG say straight people will soon be extinct.

Country life beats city life any day of the week.

I’m sure it does when you’re high AF all the time.

Sorry Hutch, but lenny is right. Country life DOES beat city life any day of the week. Clean air, lots of room to yourself and your family, being able to grow fresh veggies and raise your own meat, as well as many other things.

Country people on the other hand.........................

Sorry Hutch, but lenny is right. Country life DOES beat city life any day of the week. Clean air, lots of room to yourself and your family, being able to grow fresh veggies and raise your own meat, as well as many other things.

Country people on the other hand.........................
It’s the people I’m referencing.

Americans think this because the media leads them to think this based on reporting, photos, and overrepresentation of homo/lesbian/trans folk in entertainment,news,schools,reporting.

surada said:
Faithful America, an online Christian community that works towards promoting progressive ideas and social justice, launched an online petition on Thursday condemning Greene's perspective of faith and politics.

from your article. Progressive. which means. They are not christian. What god do they and you worship woman. You don't get to change God's word and call yourself christian.

12,000.... so few.

from your article. Progressive. which means. They are not christian. What god do they and you worship woman. You don't get to change God's word and call yourself christian.

12,000.... so few.

Obsessing about the rapture and Armageddon is strictly an American phenomena.. since before the Civil War. It's poor scholarship and poor theology.

oh yes. I see your problem with MTG...she's exposing you again. LOLOL Personally i'd rather be a christian nationalist than a satan worshipping marxist democrat working for the destruction of humanity.

MTG say straight people will soon be extinct.​

Umm, straight people are the only ones that can reproduce.

Trump's reported IQ is 73 and MTG comes out with bold statements like the one above that make no sense.

I hope that they run on the same ticket.

This person is now running a right wing talk radio show, 24/7/365.

Speak only to the base, in their language, hit all the hot buttons, feed the rage, to hell with everyone or anything else.
You should start an AOC thread, you really nailed her style and message.

Forum List

Back