'Let's Talk About Who's Cheating': Freshman Democrat Gives GOP A Ruthless Fact-Check

This is what massive voter fraud looks like
Trump-Obama-Biden.jpg

Me too...we stand and wait in line to fill out our own ballots while you guys sit on the porch sucking down your 40 oz malt liquors while someone fills out your ballot for you.
Disgusting.
I don't drink, I don't porch sit. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why I have you and you are stroking out.
Stage 4 TDS is a pelosi.
Are you running out of Reich provided talking points??
IT IS RIGGED I TELL YOU RIGGED!!!

A Ruthless Fact-Check gets them every time :abgg2q.jpg:

Inflation is GLOBAL

You are spreading disinformation. Our current inflation rate had come down from 9.1% to 4.9%. If inflation is "global", explain why China's inflation rate is currently 0.1%, Bahrain's is 0.7%, Panama's is 0.95%, Afghanistan's is 1.9%, Taiwan's is 2.2%, Hong Kong's is 2.1%, Switzerland's is 2.2%, Russia's is 2.3%, Saudi Arabia's is 2.7%, and a whole bunch of other countries whose inflation rate is lower than ours...

Inflation Rate - Countries - List | World

Ohh. we have a house economist, do we ?
Dork, it is GLOBAL....
The GNP should have a currency that is nothing more than a hundred billion dollars above what is needed to exchange hands. We used to have the system report total of everything we did in the economy that was removed when we lost control of the fiat currency. We print hundreds of billions of dollars every year more than what is needed if not trillions of dollars.

You are spreading disinformation. Our current inflation rate had come down from 9.1% to 4.9%. If inflation is "global", explain why China's inflation rate is currently 0.1%, Bahrain's is 0.7%, Panama's is 0.95%, Afghanistan's is 1.9%, Taiwan's is 2.2%, Hong Kong's is 2.1%, Switzerland's is 2.2%, Russia's is 2.3%, Saudi Arabia's is 2.7%, and a whole bunch of other countries whose inflation rate is lower than ours...

Please type more slowly so Private Bill might let it sink in.
His TDS brain is so full of Reich propaganda.

So Biden is doing a good job with inflation? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back