Biden frustrated with aides for walking back his statements, worries he looks weak: Report

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
"President Joe Biden is reportedly frustrated with his staff in the White House and their efforts to "rush to explain" something the president has said.

"The so-called clean-up campaign, he has told advisers, undermines him and smothers the authenticity that fueled his rise. Worse, it feeds a Republican talking point that he’s not fully in command," NBC News reported Monday."

Biden's staff reportedly told him to shut up and finish his pudding.

I made that last part up but I'm sure something along those lines was communicated. He's probably going to have to walk back the reports that he is frustrated about his statements being walked back.

For you Biden voters, is it true that you were excited by Biden's authenticity? For his entire career, Biden has been famously consistent in his inauthenticity, so curious about that statement.

He need not worry any longer... He does indeed look week. But not necessarily because people keep walking back the shit that rolls off his tongue...

He need not worry any longer... He does indeed look week. But not necessarily because people keep walking back the shit that rolls off his tongue...

Anyone else see him in Uvalde touching those posters of those little girls? Can you imagine the dirty thoughts going through his head and how badly he wished he could have sniffed them before they were shot?

"President Joe Biden is reportedly frustrated with his staff in the White House and their efforts to "rush to explain" something the president has said.

"The so-called clean-up campaign, he has told advisers, undermines him and smothers the authenticity that fueled his rise. Worse, it feeds a Republican talking point that he’s not fully in command," NBC News reported Monday."

I made that last part up but I'm sure something along those lines was communicated. He's probably going to have to walk back the reports that he is frustrated about his statements being walked back.

For you Biden voters, is it true that you were excited by Biden's authenticity? For his entire career, Biden has been famously consistent in his inauthenticity, so curious about that statement.

Dr. Jill told him to say those things. He was still watching cartoons when she told him.

Yeah trump thought the same thing.

But trump would say something stupid and you cons would double down and defend it.

We don't do that.

Looks WEAK and Smells like he shit Himself... AGAIN :)

To be honest, he has a legitimate beef. He is the president. He should speak on behalf of the nation and not have others undermine him.

Now, he himself can walk back a comment, clarify or "evolve" on an issue, but it should be he who does the speaking, not a underling

They continue to shelter him as they did during the campaign and that is a problem as America tries to expand credibility globally.

To be honest, he has a legitimate beef. He is the president. He should speak on behalf of the nation and not have others undermine him.

Now, he himself can walk back a comment, clarify or "evolve" on an issue, but it should be he who does the speaking, not a underling

They continue to shelter him as they did during the campaign and that is a problem as America tries to expand credibility globally.
He is a vegetable and the Dims are using him just as they planned to use him.

306>232. The "weak" man kicked the blob's ass.

Yes he did. A lot of good that's doing him now. Of course, after those four years, I imagine even Hillary could have beat him...

Oh well, neither Trump nor Biden were candidates I could vote for... I just hope for the best out of whoever wins, even if it's not who I voted for.

Imagine my disappointment...

Someone should tell Biden no one thinks he's weak....they think he is mentally unbalanced, incapable of running the country, and is a joke...a dangerous one at that.

The fact that the President is complaining about his staff walking back his comments tells you how much in command he is. As if he has no say in the matter.

Why are they still employed if they undermine Biden's message? It's not a one time thing, it's been persistent everytime that moron opens his mouth.

The only good thing that comes from Biden's handlers marginalizing him is that it ultimately weakens the whole commie leftist agenda. There is no focus point on the left, their whole agenda is a clown show lacking leadership. Best part, they have an even weaker and more pathetic loser, Harris, on deck. Not sure the DNC can survive four years of this administration.

Biden's recent statement proves without a doubt that he is not in control. His handlers tell him what to say and when he repeatedly screws it up they go behind his back by not consulting with him, and then walk back his latest gaffs, obviously without any input from the old fool. The left has endangered us and made us a laughing stock on the world stage.

Forum List

Back