'Let's Talk About Who's Cheating': Freshman Democrat Gives GOP A Ruthless Fact-Check

So Biden is doing a good job with inflation? :abgg2q.jpg:

No, he has not. During the first year of his presidency, the inflation rate rose to 9.1%, which was the largest increase since November 1981. Granted, it has come down since then, but it was 1.81% in 2019, and that was before the pandemic.

You can't possibly tell me that you aren't paying more for everything now, and getting less for your money.

No, he has not. During the first year of his presidency, the inflation rate rose to 9.1%, which was the largest increase since November 1981. Granted, it has come down since then, but it was 1.81% in 2019, and that was before the pandemic.

You can't possibly tell me that you aren't paying more for everything now, and getting less for your money.
I am paying more and I am earning MUCH more. And you?

You aren't. And actual employment rates are at historic lows.
You Dims are on SNAP bennies that we workers pay for.
Inflation ridiculous, price of groceries ridiculous....do you live in a cave?
The economy, to use Pelosi's favorite word...blows.
I am earning more money than ever. I am not worried about it one bit.
I do love it when the Democrats give a Fact Check to the Republicans.

I am earning more money than ever. I am not worried about it one bit.
I do love it when the Democrats give a Fact Check to the Republicans.
Fact Checkers are all Dimmers so useless.
You think because you make more its okay to have runaway inflation and America hating politicians in charge.
Typical Reich rat.

Fact Checkers are all DImmers so useless.
You think because you make more its okay to have runaway inflation and America hating politicians in charge.
Typical Reich rat.
The economy is actually working. Now get busy and make yourself a cheese sandwich.

Even I know that gasoline and food prices are not set by the President....

"big steal" I don't buy into that conspiracy.
Of course not, yet as soon as Joe Biteme stopped all the energy policies of President Trump, prices necessarily skyrocketed.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

USA is pumping more oil under Biden than Trump :abgg2q.jpg:

Energy Independence never looked so good :cool:
What a crock of shit, you say. There are lies, damn lies, and fucking morons like you who lie, thinking "why dont people believe me when i lie? lies.

and you think maybe the war in Russia could have something to do with that inflation?
maybe Joe made that happen as well? Maybe Joe called Putin and said "Trump is out, do it now"
The war in Russia that Joe Biteme allowed to happen? Yeah, good ole Joe being Joe, in global affairs.

OIP.6Kwe2H5qDzuUko-wtQrzIQAAAA

:lame2: try.

But hey, don't quit now. You might do better next time.

Change is here. You just don't know where to look.

I just realized why Private Bill is doing quite well. He is one of those green new deal fuckers, who has to steal from the tax payer, to make his money, then when the shit goes south, he will be back bashing capitalism as not working for the middle class or some dumbass shit like that.

Forum List

Back