Biden is guilty of treason

There is nothing in the constitution that talks about “sending it back to the states”.

It doesn’t exist.
Pence should have tried to reject the fraudulent votes. Congress should have tried to reject the fraudulent votes. It's that simple.

Pence should have tried to reject the fraudulent votes. Congress should have tried to reject the fraudulent votes. It's that simple.
There needs to be proof that the election was fraud. That didn’t exist. Trump just spewed bullshit to protect his ego. They couldn’t land a think in court to prove fraud. So at that point on Jan 6, to claim fraud and a stolen election was a lie… and to go against the powers allowed in the constitution to reject the vote… that’s borderline treasonous

There needs to be proof that the election was fraud. That didn’t exist. Trump just spewed bullshit to protect his ego. They couldn’t land a think in court to prove fraud. So at that point on Jan 6, to claim fraud and a stolen election was a lie… and to go against the powers allowed in the constitution to reject the vote… that’s borderline treasonous
I personally witnessed the fraud.
I have had to change my personal telephone numbers, my family has been harassed and we have had to deal with vandalism, and numerous death threats, all because I tried to raise awareness of the funny business going on in our elections.

So to say there was no fraud, is a lie. To say the elections are secure is a lie. Clearly the democrats/govt is terrified of Trump which makes me just want to vote for him. Also fraud hasnt been proven in court because the evidence hasnt been allowed to be submitted to the courts.

According to those on your side of the fence, we should shut up and trust the govt. The democrats have contested any election they have lost in the last 50 years. Wonder why that is? Have they been cheating that long? Probably. And dont think for a moment this is just a democrat problem, GOP is equally guilty. Curiously, its ok for democrats to do X, but if republicans do it holy shit the world is going to end. Unfortunately for us (americans) our govt has been infiltrated by extremists from both sides and are running roughshod over what little is left of our country.

And the Media? You want to talk about treason? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, all of them = guilty.

Just because you havent seen it, doesnt make it non existent. And why wouldnt the govt/msm lie to us? As long as they remain in power the party continues. If a non govt entity manages to gain power, the party is over for them

Theres a forest among the trees, all you need to do is look up.

I have had to change my personal telephone numbers, my family has been harassed and we have had to deal with vandalism, and numerous death threats, all because I tried to raise awareness of the funny business going on in our elections.

So to say there was no fraud, is a lie. To say the elections are secure is a lie. Clearly the democrats/govt is terrified of Trump which makes me just want to vote for him. Also fraud hasnt been proven in court because the evidence hasnt been allowed to be submitted to the courts.

According to those on your side of the fence, we should shut up and trust the govt. The democrats have contested any election they have lost in the last 50 years. Wonder why that is? Have they been cheating that long? Probably. And dont think for a moment this is just a democrat problem, GOP is equally guilty. Curiously, its ok for democrats to do X, but if republicans do it holy shit the world is going to end. Unfortunately for us (americans) our govt has been infiltrated by extremists from both sides and are running roughshod over what little is left of our country.

And the Media? You want to talk about treason? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, all of them = guilty.

Just because you havent seen it, doesnt make it non existent. And why wouldnt the govt/msm lie to us? As long as they remain in power the party continues. If a non govt entity manages to gain power, the party is over for them

Cool story bro.

First off I never said there was no fraud. Any major election is going to have some cases of fraud, human error, and tech glitches. There is no avoiding that. The question is whether that margin is substantial enough to make a difference. And when cherry picked cases get used to paint the entire democratic election process as fraud and stolen then that’s dishonest and a real issue.

Trump used the same playbook in 2016 when he thought he was going to lose to Hillary. He started crying fraud and rigged before the election if you can recall. Afterwards he was butt hurt that Hillary won the popular vote by three million and then claimed that there were 3 million illegal vote’s from illegal aliens…. Remember that? He then started a commission to investigate voter fraud in elections. It went absolutely nowhere.

Fast forward to the 2020 election… same playbook. Call foul and beat the drum. No courts took up his cases because he didn’t present evidence to warrant their absurd claims.

It’s a dangerous path that he and his supporters are taking us down. I’m all for accountability and challenging our institutions. But not like this. Not in a blatantly dishonest way, you were wrong about Dems challenging elections. They took a case tot he Supreme Court during the Bush Gore Florida situation.

There is a legal process to go through to make these challenges. The 2020 election has been examined and reexamined. Trumps own agencies made the claim that it was the most secure election to date. Bottom line is there is a right and wrong way to go about these things and Trump is absolutely politicizing, lying and doing it the wrong way

I’m sorry that you and your family went through that. What fraud did you witness and how did you go about reporting it?

See this is what I get from you dimwits. I lay out a series of counter points to your dishonest narratives and instead of responding with a substantive intelligent argument you give up and insult. Sorry but that’s a white flag. You’re out of your league
You lay out tired talking points and rhetoric. You back the narrative, the facts do not.

You lay out tired talking points and rhetoric. You back the narrative, the facts do not.
So what?! Then fight the “narrative” and talking points with better arguments!! When yall respond with empty insults then you’re showing that you can’t beat the points you claim are false

So what?! Then fight the “narrative” and talking points with better arguments!! When yall respond with empty insults then you’re showing that you can’t beat the points you claim are false
I have. You are impervious to facts and results of an illegitimate administration deliberately destroying this country.

It’s a dangerous path that he and his supporters are taking us down. I’m all for accountability and challenging our institutions. But not like this. Not in a blatantly dishonest way, you were wrong about Dems challenging elections. They took a case tot he Supreme Court during the Bush Gore Florida situation.
The amount of corruption in our governments, is on full display for those with eyes even partially open.

You forget that democrats pissed away 100 million investigating the total bullshit connection between russia and trump? Like seriously. Democrats have contested every presidential election they have lost in the last 50 years.

On the Right we finally have a person with big brass balls, a big mouth and unlimited money

Dont forget, Trumps supporters are at the very least 75,000,000 people, thats half of the electorate and most of the WORKING class.

You call it a dangerous path, you are absolutely right! When half the voting block loses faith in the legitimacy of the elections means people begin to realize reality - they have no say in their government.

Thats how civil wars start.

Scary times indeed.

You forget that democrats pissed away 100 million investigating the total bullshit connection between russia and trump?
That was a Trump run DOJ and FBI not the Dems. So you could say that Trump pissed away that money if you want. Although I do believe some funds were recouped through lawsuits that resulted fro the investigation

You’re a propaganda pusher… not dealing in reality. There are millions of democrats and not everybody thinks alike. Your immature generalizations only make you look ignorant and emotional
lmao

You all voted for Biden, didn't you?

:p

Come on guys, just fix the damn system, will ya?

No one has to die. Just fix the damn system, the rest will take care of itself.
You're joking right?! People like you will never consider the system fixed. No matter what’s done.
Democrats funded an ACTUAL insurrection in Seattle. They gave aid and comfort to the insurrectionists.
Bring it up next time one of those involved runs for office

First of all it was by definition an insurrection, a violent uprising against the government.

HORSESHIT, you lying turd.

NO PART OF IT WAS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT, you lying fucking asshole.

FUCK you.

Scumbsg.

The danger is from the lies that our president spewed to fuel the insurrection, claiming the election was stolen, that the VP could not certify the votes. He is still
Pushing those lies and undermining practically all our institutions. It’s a step towards anarchy

YOU can not prove Biden won the election.

That's why you're so mad.

Because you KNOW it.

You're out on a limb, and it's about to break.

YOU can not prove a goddamn thing in a criminal court against Trump, and you KNOW it.

That's why you bleeding fucktards are coming to the table with all this "civil proceeding" bullshit.

You fuckers have been totally exposed.

All that remains is the bitch slap from SCOTUS you so richly deserve.

Forum List

Back