MSNBC Calls New Lt Gov Of Virginia A White Supremacist....Even Though She Is Jamaican

She said it’s a journal project not supposed to be historical but opinion focused. I disagree With her opinion. No need to read it. She described it in great detail.
That’s a pretty ignorant way to go about it but whatever works for ya

She said it’s ignorant to judge something you haven’t read? No that wouldn’t make her ignorant it would make her correct.
And I have explained to you that we went over it in detail and its her and NYT's opinion not a historical fact. Agree or disagree?

And I have explained to you that we went over it in detail and its her and NYT's opinion not a historical fact. Agree or disagree?
Disagree… Perhaps a small part of it expresses opinion but the majority of it that I’ve actually read are factual and referenced historical events

Disagree… Perhaps a small part of it expresses opinion but the majority of it that I’ve actually read are factual and referenced historical events
She said herself it is her view in terms of 1619 and slavery’s impact. Period. This is BS!

Per racist Nikole, One of the primary reasons the colonists decided to declare their independence from Britain was because they wanted to protect the institution of slavery. Come on man.

She said herself it is her view in terms of 1619 and slavery’s impact. Period. This is BS!

Per racist Nikole, One of the primary reasons the colonists decided to declare their independence from Britain was because they wanted to protect the institution of slavery. Come on man.
I don’t care what you think you heard her say, I’ve actually read it and you haven’t so you don’t really know what your talking about. The piece is a compilation of historical events, many of which are things not taught in schools. There may be elements of opinion and interpretation expressed by the author but thats up to the reader to agree or disagree with

I don’t care what you think you heard her say, I’ve actually read it and you haven’t so you don’t really know what your talking about. The piece is a compilation of historical events, many of which are things not taught in schools. There may be elements of opinion and interpretation expressed by the author but thats up to the reader to agree or disagree with
Elements? The premise is we went to war with King George to preserve slavery. LOL

That’s crazy talk

Elements? The premise is we went to war with King George to preserve slavery. LOL

That’s crazy talk
Can you site anything in the piece that says that’s the premise or do I just have to believe that you heard the author say that at a town hall?

Can you site anything in the piece that says that’s the premise or do I just have to believe that you heard the author say that at a town hall?
You read it. Should be right in there.
Want me to read it and find it?

Looks like she makes a habit of it

On August 19 of last year I listened in stunned silence as Nikole Hannah-Jones, a reporter for the New York Times, repeated an idea that I had vigorously argued against with her fact-checker: that the patriots fought the American Revolution in large part to preserve slavery in North America.

You sure you read it? LOL

This guy is an racist and a total sleezebag. This is the way that black elitists preach to the black community....and this racist ideology is how they keep blacks on the plantation:

Liberal MSNBC guest calls Winsome Sears a 'Black mouth' for 'White supremacist practices'​

Liberal commentator Michael Eric Dyson called Virginia's incoming lieutenant governor Winsome Sears a "Black mouth" of White supremacy on Thursday in what critics called a "repugnant" segment on MSNBC.
Sears, a Jamaican migrant and Marine Corps veteran, became the first Black woman elected to the position in Virginia on Tuesday. She declared herself the embodiment of the American dream and that her victory had destroyed "all of the narratives about race."
That apparently didn't sit well on MSNBC, as "The Reidout" host Joy Reid said Republicans "demand credit" for voting for Black candidates. Dyson, a frequent MSNBC guest, agreed with Reid and called Sears a "Black mouth" for "White supremacist practices."
Go to this Link to see the video:​
This is predictable.

You read it. Should be right in there.
Want me to read it and find it?

Looks like she makes a habit of it

On August 19 of last year I listened in stunned silence as Nikole Hannah-Jones, a reporter for the New York Times, repeated an idea that I had vigorously argued against with her fact-checker: that the patriots fought the American Revolution in large part to preserve slavery in North America.

You sure you read it? LOL
Yes that would be great

First of all I’m not accusing anybody of anything. Those that refer to dog whistles don’t mean it literally smart guy.
Who said they did? The term dog whistle is being used by the left to defame their opposition by claiming that they're sending "hidden" messages that only racists will hear! It's not an actual whistle...it's a symbol...and it's a blatant distortion of the truth!

Yes that would be great
Thanks for making me waste my time. So you agree with this? If you do then you’re insane. And what I said earlier is on page 18 of the idiotic project. Checkmate. You lose.

Our founding ideals of liberty and equality
were false when they were written. Black
Americans fought to make them true.
Without this struggle, America would have
no democracy at all.

Who said they did? The term dog whistle is being used by the left to defame their opposition by claiming that they're sending "hidden" messages that only racists will hear! It's not an actual whistle...it's a symbol...and it's a blatant distortion of the truth!
If only racists will hear them then how are those on the left hearing them and exposing them?

Thanks for making me waste my time. So you agree with this? If you do then you’re insane. And what I said earlier is on page 18 of the idiotic project. Checkmate. You lose.

Our founding ideals of liberty and equality
were false when they were written. Black
Americans fought to make them true.
Without this struggle, America would have
no democracy at all.
Our founding ideals of liberty and equality were false when written. There is no doubt about it. Women didn’t not have the right to vote per the founding documents. Humans could be owned by other humans and black slaves were only counted as 3/5s… that is not equality and liberty. How can you even pretend to claim it is?!

Our founding ideals of liberty and equality were false when written. There is no doubt about it. Women didn’t not have the right to vote per the founding documents. Humans could be owned by other humans and black slaves were only counted as 3/5s… that is not equality and liberty. How can you even pretend to claim it is?!
You did not read what she wrote but cherry picked. Well done. She said we went to war because of slavery. Page 18. She doesn't care about women just about PoC. Again, slavery was evil but blacks sold blacks...right? And now their ancestors have great lives here. Where in the world are black people more affluent than in the US?

Our founding fathers weren't perfect but who is/was?

It has been an amazing experience for me to watch the left devolve over the last 50 years. When I was young, the left was liberal and followed principles. Today, it is the least liberal portion of society and is little more than a fundamentalist religion based upon tribalism.

Profoundly stupid people make profoundly stupid statements and other profoundly stupid people just all nod their heads in agreement, all of them too fearful of ostracism to ever actually think in any meaningful way.

Ignorance is strength to all the little sheeple.

You did not read what she wrote but cherry picked. Well done. She said we went to war because of slavery. Page 18. She doesn't care about women just about PoC. Again, slavery was evil but blacks sold blacks...right? And now their ancestors have great lives here. Where in the world are black people more affluent than in the US?

Yes our founding fathers were not perfect and I hear you trying to defend and look at the rosey side of the effects of slavery. That’s fine if you want to explore that perspective. American history has been painted that way for generations. It’s also not a bad thing to look at the negative side of things and dive into the events and stories that have been buried… see what negative effects have percolated through.

I read page 18 and didn’t cherry pick a thing. You say our country was founded on principles of liberty and equality but that is complete bullshit. Maybe for white males who wanted to be free from the king… but for women and black slaves and other minorities you did not have liberty and equality.

Saying that the revolution happened to preserve slavery is a stretch and an opinion but there is a valid point that she makes…. The founders were slave owners and made considerable wealth off the backs of the slave trade. Most of the first dozen of our presidents were slave owners. Slavery was accepted and written into our constitution and used to make the owners rich. The blatant hypocrisy of claiming to be a free and a liberated country all while enslaving people is what ultimately lead to the civil war.

Forum List

Back