MSNBC Calls New Lt Gov Of Virginia A White Supremacist....Even Though She Is Jamaican

Why don’t you just say that they accused the GOP of using dog whistle tactics? Just say with it is and stop playing games
The whole "dog whistle" notion is a game, Slade! You're accusing people of sending a message that's only audible to racists. That way you can claim just about anything negative against you liberals is a "dog whistle" attack!

This guy is an racist and a total sleezebag. This is the way that black elitists preach to the black community....and this racist ideology is how they keep blacks on the plantation:

Liberal MSNBC guest calls Winsome Sears a 'Black mouth' for 'White supremacist practices'​

Liberal commentator Michael Eric Dyson called Virginia's incoming lieutenant governor Winsome Sears a "Black mouth" of White supremacy on Thursday in what critics called a "repugnant" segment on MSNBC.
Sears, a Jamaican migrant and Marine Corps veteran, became the first Black woman elected to the position in Virginia on Tuesday. She declared herself the embodiment of the American dream and that her victory had destroyed "all of the narratives about race."
That apparently didn't sit well on MSNBC, as "The Reidout" host Joy Reid said Republicans "demand credit" for voting for Black candidates. Dyson, a frequent MSNBC guest, agreed with Reid and called Sears a "Black mouth" for "White supremacist practices."
Go to this Link to see the video:​
Being called a racist or white supremacists has lost all value....I am actually happy to hear it. The name calling was never nothing more than an attempt to silence any opposition anyways.

I’m flattered that you think I’m a deep thinker. I’m simply stating my observations. That’s fine if you disagree so why don’t you state your disagreement and actually engage in an debate instead of meaningless personal attacks on me that nobody cares about.
You completely misread what I posted.....Try reading it again for comprehension, fool.

Your general attitude is that you and your leftist brethren are soooo much wiser and morally righteous than the rest of the hoi polloy, to the point that you can look down your nose at them and pass judgment on what's going on between their ears, even though you haven't the first fucking clue about them.

I bet you are genuinely flummoxed as to why people like me consider people like you to be some of the most overbearing, effete, snobs on the face of the Earth, aren't ya?

I would like to know what has Joy Reid and this punk Michael Eric Dyson has done with his life besides being another 16 minute contribute puke box? At least Sears can say that she made a name for herself!

The whole "dog whistle" notion is a game, Slade! You're accusing people of sending a message that's only audible to racists. That way you can claim just about anything negative against you liberals is a "dog whistle" attack!
First of all I’m not accusing anybody of anything. Those that refer to dog whistles don’t mean it literally smart guy.

You completely misread what I posted.....Try reading it again for comprehension, fool.

Your general attitude is that you and your leftist brethren are soooo much wiser and morally righteous than the rest of the hoi polloy, to the point that you can look down your nose at them and pass judgment on what's going on between their ears, even though you haven't the first fucking clue about them.

I bet you are genuinely flummoxed as to why people like me consider people like you to be some of the most overbearing, effete, snobs on the face of the Earth, aren't ya?
I don’t put much weight into your interpretation of what my general attitude is, sorry. I’m not flummoxed in the least why you have distain for strangers like me… you have an enemy in your head and a lot of built up anger and you need to directed it’s at somebody or something. It’s extremely immature but whatever floats your boat dude!

LOL. You don’t get to do that.
First address my point and I will answer you. Be honest.
Sure no problem. Yes I agree that shaming and awareness are two different things. I don’t think 1619 is a joke I think it has some really interesting accounts of history that I was never aware of. I think that our country has many wonderful things despite its history of racism, but I disagree that that our country is great because of racism.

Now your turn… have you read the 1619 project?

Sure no problem. Yes I agree that shaming and awareness are two different things. I don’t think 1619 is a joke I think it has some really interesting accounts of history that I was never aware of. I agree that our country has many wonderfully things despite its history of racism.

Now your turn… have you read the 1619 project?
No. But I was a guest at a town hall with Nikole Hannah Jones and heard an in depth view firsthand. I find it to be utter drivel.

No. But I was a guest at a town hall with Nikole Hannah Jones and heard an in depth view firsthand. I find it to be utter drivel.
You should probably read the thing that you’re criticizing if you want people to take your criticism seriously

Again, I was at a town hall with her. The author. And I find it to be total drivel. Why read it when I heard it firsthand?
Because I’m not asking about the author I’m asking about the actual thing that your critiquing. Don’t you think it’s rather silly that your critiquing something that you’ve never even read?

Because I’m not asking about the author I’m asking about the actual thing that your critiquing. Don’t you think it’s rather silly that your critiquing something that you’ve never even read?
She said it’s a journal project not supposed to be historical but opinion focused. I disagree With her opinion. No need to read it. She described it in great detail.

Forum List

Back