movie canceled

I rented it wanted to share it with the folks here But next time I will check before copy and paste'
Fine film. Gregory Peck was one of the best actors in all of the films.
I do recommend MacArthur. It was fine movie.

I rented it wanted to share it with the folks here But next time I will check before copy and paste'
Fine film. Gregory Peck was one of the best actors in all of the films.
I do recommend MacArthur. It was fine movie.
Now I'm confused. Are you trying to watch it from a specific site and it won't play? If that's the case you most likely have to go into Chrome settings and make sure Play DRM is checked. If you tried to copy and paste a whole movie file off a DVD, good luck, it will not work that way, too many protections built in to do that.

Why do you need 3 threads in here at once about whatever it is you're talking about?

movie not playing sorry

And what the hell does this even mean?

I have a fire stick and apps like Tubi, Pluto, and IMDb so I have more free movies than I can watch every night.

Why do you need 3 threads in here at once about whatever it is you're talking about?

And what the hell does this even mean?

I have a fire stick and apps like Tubi, Pluto, and IMDb so I have more free movies than I can watch every night.
I am not sure my other movies worked out ok. You can still watch the on this board . Just last night MacAuthurmovie wouldn't play here I guess They won,t allow it to be shared. But it did say my browser wouldn't allow it.

I didn't even know there was supposed to be a movie in the first place. :/

I didn't even know there was supposed to be a movie in the first place. :/
I just post one once in a while mostly I am watching at the time and wanted to share it. There are others on the board I posted that are really good. I suggest the Sophie Scholl movie real well done and a movie needs to be seen in these times.

Forum List

Back