Mother Jones full of rapists and child molesters...

• Banned
So is the christian church

Every few days I hear about some priest fucking a child.
Catholics represent Catholics and only Catholics, Christianity has nothing to do with it… Dumbass

One can call themselves a Christian. It doesn’t make it so, unless you are actually trying to follow the path of the Lord.

“I am an exuberant person and have been known to pat male and female colleagues on the shoulder or slap them on the back, but always in a collegial or celebratory way,”
- Corn

I dunno. He looks like a bum patter to me.

Post some recent links...in the meantime I could post dozens of recent links of public education personnel molesting children.

Don't run away now...this will be fun

"Fun".

SassyIrishLass --You never disappoint. Makes me remember your profile on that other site.

You're always so far beyond merely disgusting and vile, I don't have the words.

No, you stupid perverted cow, there is nothing "fun" about this subject.
:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Catholics represent Catholics and only Catholics, Christianity has nothing to do with it… Dumbass

Since their church has hidden thousands of priests who have raped hundreds of thousands of children, its pretty sick that you make excuses for them.

Inconvenient facts for leftists

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests | News | LifeSite

Post some recent links...in the meantime I could post dozens of recent links of public education personnel molesting children.

"Fun".

You never disappoint. Makes me remember your profile on that other site.

You're always so far beyond merely disgusting and vile, I don't have the words.

No, you stupid perverted cow, there is nothing "fun" about this subject.
:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Fun being exposing public educators as far more likely to abuse children than priests. I even posted the study by the Dept of Education.

You now look like the partisan hack you are, heifer hips

Science Rocks In The Head fails to deliver

You can't make up crap and not expect to be called out. You whine and bemoan priests but ignore the epidemic of sexual abuse going on in schools.

You're once again dismissed...along with Leddy Lugnut.

Forum List

Back