Most Liberals Appear to Be Clueless About the Supreme Court's Abortion Decision

So, still not even a single pro-lifer will pledge to not take it any further.

That is, every single one of them lusts take their anti-liberty crusade further, and they're all lying about that.

Rule of thumb: If a pro-lifer speaks, they're lying.

And why do they lie? Because "The ends always justify the means for my own side" is their life-philosophy. They take relative morality to heights never seen before.

They think God blesses their lies, but it's actually the other guy who is nodding in approval of their actions. God would never tell them to lie like that.

It isn't BS.
"The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

Babies can be delivered early if the mother's life is in danger. Otherwise 16 weeks gestation is probably the latest. Some severe birth defects can't be tested for until 16 weeks. Your idiocy is why this is a matter between a woman and her doctor...

"Now look at what you made me do!", said the abuser.

Needless to see, abusers always lie big, to justify their abuse.

Leftists have been pretending to care about "women's rights" while killing millions of babies unnecessarily.​

California’s Newly Amended ‘Infanticide’ Bill Headed to Senate​

Law enforcement will be barred from investigating an infant death under AB 2223

By Katy Grimes, June 13, 2022 7:34 am

Assembly Bill 2223 by Assemblywoman Buffy Wicks (D-Oakland), is an abortion bill misleadingly labeled “Reproductive health,” which actually seeks/sought to legalize infanticide to expand the killing of infants past the moment of birth up to weeks after, the Globe reported.

Babies can be delivered early if the mother's life is in danger. Otherwise 16 weeks gestation is probably the latest. Some severe birth defects can't be tested for until 16 weeks. Your idiocy is why this is a matter between a woman and her doctor...
Said the person who thinks abortion should be used as a form of birth control. Millions of babies killed every yearLarily.

California’s Newly Amended ‘Infanticide’ Bill Headed to Senate​

Law enforcement will be barred from investigating an infant death under AB 2223

By Katy Grimes, June 13, 2022 7:34 am

Assembly Bill 2223 by Assemblywoman Buffy Wicks (D-Oakland), is an abortion bill misleadingly labeled “Reproductive health,” which actually seeks/sought to legalize infanticide to expand the killing of infants past the moment of birth up to weeks after, the Globe reported.

Leftists have been pretending to care about "women's rights" while killing millions of babies unnecessarily.​

And you think linking to some BigLie propaganda proved ...what?

I mean, besides my point about the dishonesty of pro-lifers.

Said the person who thinks abortion should be used as a form of birth control.

You know you're lying. You don't care. The lie brings you power, so you love the lie.

And you think linking to some BigLie propaganda proved ...what?

I mean, besides my point about the dishonesty of pro-lifers.

You know you're lying. You don't care. The lie brings you power, so you love the lie.
Your side decided to "take it all the way" by not allowing any limit whatsoever on abortions, such as the 15 weeks limit that most of Europe has, and this is where you ended up.

Your side decided to "take it all the way" by not allowing any limit whatsoever on abortions, such as the 15 weeks limit that most of Europe has, and this is where you ended up.
You're wasting your time. You can't gaslight normal people. It only works on your fellow cultists.

Your side spent decades lyiing about how they didn't want to overturn Roe.

Therefore, don't pretend you're not lying now when you say you're content with stopping here. You were lying then, you're lying now.

We know you want to keep going with your fascist agenda. You want a complete abortion ban, gay marriage ban, contraception, gay rights, interracial marriage, the list goes on.

How do we know this? You told us.
Nope conservative for decades talked about how Roe was a bad decision and should be overturned. Stop lying leftist.

You're wasting your time. You can't gaslight normal people. It only works on your fellow cultists.
Roe V Wade has been overturned. Who's wasting their time now?

I just posted two factual articles, showing Democrats legislating the killing babies up to day of birth and in some cases even after. It appears you have a problem dealing with the truth. Have fun promoting the murder of babies.

It's interesting how the Left is trying to whitewash "abortion" aka the killing of a fetus, as "women's reproductive rights". This decision has put the Left in an untenable position now. State after state, they have to now argue for abortion now.

At least this one is honest about his anti-liberty zeal, putting him way above the other conservatives here.
How is making a statement of fact "zeal" you skyscreaming protesting purple haired rioting loser.

There you go! Be open about how you want that anti-liberty crusade to keep rolling!

That's funny. Normal people saw you post a couple whackaloon propaganda pieces.

Like I said, save your gaslighting for your fellow cultists.
If you think the article about W Virginia gov. and the one about California are false, provide us with a link. Just because a Leftist cult member claims that they are false doesn't make it so.

There you go! Be open about how you want that anti-liberty crusade to keep rolling!

That's funny. Normal people saw you post a couple whackaloon propaganda pieces.

Like I said, save your gaslighting for your fellow cultists.

So debunk them

How is making a statement of fact "zeal" you skyscreaming protesting purple haired rioting loser.
Your fact was false. Conservative politicians have spent decades telling the nation that no, they didn't really want to repeal Roe. You being different doesn't change that.

It is about much more than just abortion. This is just the start.

Justice Thomas said that same sex marriage and birth control is next. GOP voters are pushing for these to be next.

Leading Repubs have said that with the removal of RvW they would, if they gain back control of congress, pass legislation to ban abortion nationwide.

How many other justices concurred with his opinion? That would be NONE! Dumbass!

They cannot for the exact same reason that Roe v. Wade was overturned. It is not a constitutional issue.

Dumbass! You are so stupid that you would somehow manage to fuck up a wet dream!

Forum List

Back