Let's see how far apart we really are on abortion... Step 1

Do you believe in unlimited abortions all the way to 9 months, no restrictions.

• I am a R and I believe there should be no time limits

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I am betting reasonable people, whether Democrats or Republicans are a lot closer on Abortion than we are told we are.

QUESTION 1 - Do you believe in "unlimited" abortions all the way to 9 months, no restrictions.
In other words - NO TIME LIMITS.
** NOTE*** If you are an independent - please answer as to the party you most identify with on abortion.

You should have allowed other parties or independent choice as I am, can't vote on this.

I would vote NO!

I am betting reasonable people, whether Democrats or Republicans are a lot closer on Abortion than we are told we are.

QUESTION 1 - Do you believe in "unlimited" abortions all the way to 9 months, no restrictions.
** NOT*** If you are an independent - please answer as to the party you most identify with on abortion.

Lots and lots of unborn children have been murdered in the name of the word reasonable.

I’m not a D, but I voted anyway. However, where the woman’s life/health are threatened, there should be no limits. Same with severe fetal deformities that are incompatible with life.

You should have allowed other parties or independent choice as I am, can't vote on this.

I would vote NO!
I literally said - "if you are independent please vote as to the party yo more identify with ON ABORTION"

I did this in the interest to not have 15 questions.
If it becomes an issue I will certainly add more options in the next question (Step 2)
But please vote closest

At least Coyote admitted what I have been asking her. In another thread Coyote you kept saying you would be willing to compromise to 16 weeks........But refused to say FOR ALL STATES.

I’m not a D, but I voted anyway. However, where the woman’s life/health are threatened, there should be no limits. Same with severe fetal deformities that are incompatible with life.
Abortion of a healthy baby with a healthy mother at the 9th month?....

** NOTE*** If you are an independent - please answer as to the party you most identify with on abortion.
what if I am not a dem or repube??

do you think the life of the child should be saved after viability or just kill it??

And here you go being fancy again. Making sure you have a way out. I also agree if the woman's life is in danger and baby is incompatible with life. However, you on other threads would not ever agree to my Question on SHOULD BLUE STATES also have to do it.

How about abortions due to gender?... like they do in China?....

Goddammit I fucked up and it looks like I can't change the second answer.

Under Democrat the SECOND OPTION - Should be "I am a D and believe there should NOT be time limits.
Obviously with the fuck up, both answers are the same.
Can a Mod change this?

Forum List

Back