Most face masks won’t stop COVID-19 indoors, study warns

Yet, another study, this one out of Canada, released pointing out what those of us with common sense have been saying for 18 months. Your daisy print cloth mask isn't doing jack for you other than giving you a false sense of security.

Yet we force kids in schools to wear them. Makes you wonder

Masks vs no masks with the same number of people slow transmission somewhere between 2% and 10% but slowing transmission does NOT mean cases decrease. During all mask mandates, cases INCREASED. And, the fact that people felt invincible in their masks that only worked 10%, many more people were out and about than should have been, which contributed to masked people spreading the virus.

The only purpose masking at the barrel of a government gun served was to establish a visual of collectivism. To encourage americans to adopt a group mentality.

To remove any clear visual of Individualism.

That's what Marxists do.

Cripes, it says right on the side of the box that it doesn't protect against covid.

Slowing rate of transmission does not mean cases decrease. Correct! It means there are fewer than there would be otherwise. Duh.
Thank you for confirming that what I said was absolutely correct in that masks and mask mandates don't work to decrease the number of cases. Cases continue to climb during mask mandates. You could have just liked my post. It would have been easier.

Yet, another study, this one out of Canada, released pointing out what those of us with common sense have been saying for 18 months. Your daisy print cloth mask isn't doing jack for you other than giving you a false sense of security.

You're twisting the data, as usual. From your link:

"There is no question it is beneficial to wear any face covering, both for protection in close proximity and at a distance in a room".

Next antivax/antimask bullshit please.

It never ceases to amaze me how retarded the people are who invoke science into things yet claim that there are no questions. Heh heh..

I mean, what the actual heck, man? lolol.

And these people wanna be taken seriously? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
You're twisting the data, as usual. From your link:

"There is no question it is beneficial to wear any face covering, both for protection in close proximity and at a distance in a room".

Next antivax/antimask bullshit please.

He posted a thread about his reasoning for taking the shot. It was his choice and he didn't condemn people who chose otherwise. I completely respect that.

So much for 'the science' then.

The vary nature of science is about asking more questions.
The science is what I posted.

200w.gif

The science is what I posted.

There's no such thing as "the science'

Science is about learning. Science is not about saying that you have all of the answers and that no more questions need to be asked.

Matter of fact, don't even say the word science any more. You're clueless to its very nature. Clearly.

Of course, you're trying to argue science with someone who believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

Let me know if that pig ever learns to sing.

At this point, it's likely best to simply put the lunacy on display, Bob.

The only thing these people who throw around the mantra of 'the science' are accomplishing is to undermine actual science. Eventually the public will lose confidence in actual science. And actual science will be blamed for the consequences of the decision making of trustees in political science.

Forum List

Back