Zone1 "Nothing creates itself"

I did no such thing. I think you have confused yourself again. The CMB absolutely signifies the beginning of our transparent universe that we can observe.
Great. So now you know that energy and matter have a beginning. Which means it was not eternal into the past. So no matter how many universes you think exist - either inside the boundary of our space time or outside it - they all began.

Close, it's saying that men lying with men like a man lies with a woman is an abomination.

Say it with me.
No way man. You are a pervert! Learn some religion!

Faith without works is as lifeless as a corpse without breath.

In this light you and all of your religious butt buddies do not qualify as a living individuals.

Not even a zygote!

Does this constitute a human life? Its human flesh for Christs sake! Save the muscle! It has rights!

Dummy.

First contracting human muscle grown in laboratory​

No. But if it did why do you think that matters?

No way man. You are a pervert! Learn some religion!

Faith without works is as lifeless as a corpse without breath.

In this light you and all of your religious butt buddies do not qualify as a living individuals.

Not even a zygote!
Says the guy who would rather die than admit Leviticus 18:22 was a command against the act of homosexuality.

Says the guy who would rather die than admit Leviticus 18:22 was a command against the act of homosexuality.
Nonsense. I always do exactly as Good commands and so I will never know what it is to die.

Like all of you dead, in hells keeping, dying at every single mass, never finding peace in death.

Great. So now you know that energy and matter have a beginning.
I also did not say that. . You know this bait and switch stuff isn't gonna work on me. Don't waste your time.

And the Release of the cmb wasn't the "beginning of light".It just marked the time when photons could finally travel over appreciable.Distance without being absorbed.

I also did not say that. . You know this bait and switch stuff isn't gonna work on me. Don't waste your time.

And the Release of the cmb wasn't the "beginning of light".1 It just marked the time when photons could finally travel over appreciable.Distance without being absorbed by matter.
Say it with... matter and energy have a beginning.

And the Release of the cmb wasn't the "beginning of light"
Never said it was, Einstein. I said light couldn't appear until radiation decoupled from matter.

• About 400,000 years after the Big Bang, the universe cooled sufficiently for atoms to form (The next 100,000,000 years are the Atomic Epoch)
    • electrons stick to nuclei to form atoms
      • called recombination, although actually first combination
    • radiation no longer trapped by plasma after 400,000 years(free electrons bound to atoms)
    • decoupling occurs and universe becomes transparent

Try this on for size ...

If Gawd ~ Creative Intelligence ~ Intelligent Creator ~ whatever, is as portrayed in most religions = eternal; that means no Beginning nor any End.

Combine with you can't get Something from Nothing, then the Intelligent Creator had to make the universe/cosmos from substance of Itself. I use "It" because if the entity is eternal and not in need of reproduction, it doesn't need to have sexes, such as He and She.

Those two together mean that a Big Bang will eventually become a Big Collapse; which then becomes another Big Bang, then a Big Collapse, on and on, no beginnings nor any ends.

That means we humans would also be eternal since we are made from the substance of the Intelligent Creator. If we have souls, than they would be eternal. Reincarnating into new bodies each time as we progress through the physical phase(s) of our existence. Bodies being like another suit of clothes, only in this case another suit of 'meat'.

If not the above, then back to the quandary of what existed before this Universe was created and what exists after it is uncreated = gone ???

And you blame God for this why?
God has nothing to do with this issue.

But for the record, abortion is a human rights issue, not a religious issue. Learn some science.
No. The Catholic church took an aggressive legal position to ban them for everyone based on their religious doctrine of all life being sacred. The same church that condoned the killing of Muslims and Protestants.

No. The Catholic church took an aggressive legal position to ban them for everyone based on their religious doctrine of all life being sacred. The same church that condoned the killing of Muslims and Protestants.
Again... abortion is a human rights issue.

Forum List

Back