Most annoying commercials of 2020

Whoever would have thought Broadway Joe would be hawking medicare insurance. It's sad really.

Joe, you are going to blow out your knees, the babes are going to dump you. You will end up a Medicare poster geezer. Nah no one would believe that.

It's probably a long list but Joe Namath selling health insurance and Tom Sellick selling 2nd mortgages comes to mind. The insulting commercial featuring an elderly couple saying "we do it every night like clockwork" (get it?) when they really mean washing dishes. The guy with the emu.
TV commercials represent liberal culture about 1000 to 1

so I cant think of any offhand that are not annoying

It's probably a long list but Joe Namath selling health insurance and Tom Sellick selling 2nd mortgages comes to mind. The insulting commercial featuring an elderly couple saying "we do it every night like clockwork" (get it?) when they really mean washing dishes. The guy with the emu.
That Imu guy sucks, big time. Now even between YouTube vids. Jeesh!:puke:

The Big Tech gathers information about you.
race, religion, region, class, gender, age, buying habits...
Then they sell your information it to the product manufactures.
Then the Manufactures target their advertising for you.

The ones about car insurance in my opinion are shown way too frequently.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Hard to believe there are that many people looking to change all the time. Have not been screwed over on car insurance since was 17 back in the 70s. Lot to be said for an actual local agent for any type of insurance that gives a dang about you and knows you by name, when they see you around town in public, not just when there is a problem.

I hate the new Jake from State Farm----------the old Jake from State Farm was funny--the new Jake is just annoying and can't act.

Hard to believe there are that many people looking to change all the time. Have not been screwed over on car insurance since was 17 back in the 70s. Lot to be said for an actual local agent for any type of insurance that gives a dang about you and knows you by name, when they see you around town in public, not just when there is a problem.

I ditched State Farm and went with NCM Insurance (National Corvette Museum). I'd been with State Farm for decades, too. Even your local agents are the equivalent of a strip mall type of operation. Used to be it wasn't like that. But it's what it has become in my experience.

I like the agreed value coverage on classic cars with NCM. Even for new cars. Plus I just would rather go through a company with which I have a personal connection.

I refuse to watch any commercials... been that way for many years now.
I Netflix, Hulu Premium (which means you pay $5 a month not to see commercials) HBO Max and Vudu.
I haven't seen a single commercial in years.

I pretty much never could stand advertisements, and commercials.. but it's gotten worse in the past decade.

Ever since the leftist disease of wokness has pervaded/permeated everything. The pandering in commercials is off the fucking charts, the cringe is fucking life threatening... :uhoh3:

Are there television commercials that allow white families to be shown? I never see them anymore... it's always some unrealistic diversity check list for everything that is just stupid to anyone paying attention.

Last edited:
But for me the most annoying commercials of 2020 would be anything from Apple/iphone ad campaigns.

Always dislike the techno/house electronica hip hop garbage Apple has in those commercials.

It's always too loud, obnoxious, and coupled with headache inducing millennial created excuse for graphic design. Absolutely cannot stand any Apple commercials.

Forum List

Back