Review: She Dies Tomorrow

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Wasn't sure what to expect, as it is listed as "Comedy, Drama, Fantasy"..... whatever that is.
We actually made it through the movie, which was a struggle. It is supposed to be cerebral and interpretive... but in reality it is a clunky, unorganized mess.
Throughout the movie you are never quite sure what is going on...and the movie ends just before it seems to be coming together....sort of like someone ended any movie 5 minutes before it ended...just stopped.

I would rate it 1.5 stars out of 5. It was that boring. And, I did say we made it through it... but we both were playing on our phones a bit I noticed, and got up to get ice cream without pausing it.

Pass on this one....

Shit. The trailer was pretty good. I got a goose bump or two. Are you sure it sucked? Seems like a good concept.

Shit. The trailer was pretty good. I got a goose bump or two. Are you sure it sucked? Seems like a good concept.
The trailer is why we watched it. It is quite deceiving. The trailer makes it out like it is a horror flick. It is not. Really no suspense at all. Seriously.

Forum List

Back