Mosque refuses to bury Boston suspect

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
I don't see American Muslim's lining up to call these guys heroes, do you?

"......Earlier this week, Imam Talal Eid of the Islamic Institute of Boston told The Huffington Post: “I would not be willing to do a funeral for him. This is a person who deliberately killed people. There is no room for him as a Muslim.....”

Boston bomb suspect's aunt: Mosque won't bury Tamerlan Tsarnaev - U.S. News

It's been pretty disgusting to watch the usual gang of brain dead idiots on here being openly prejudice against Muslims. The American Muslim community is super cool and are no different from the rest of us Americans. They worked hard trying to nail the Boston terrorists and they consistently work to show their patriotism and loyalty to this country. It's retarded to piss on literally millions of people and more specifically hundreds of thousands of our country men because of conservative paranoia and fear.

WHAT???? Why isn't he already buried at sea as was done for OBL? Are we to believe we respected OBL's traditions more then we do this Muslim? I see no reason for any Mosque to have to bury him.

BTW how do you know they are not just grandstanding?

I am serious, why was OBL buried at sea so quickly?

Another question, why wasn't their wide spread revenge activity as predicted after OBL was "killed?" After all there were protests over an alledged video why wouldn't there be protests over OBL being killed if he were such a Muslim hero?

Last edited:
WHAT???? Why isn't he already buried at sea as was done for OBL? Are we to believe we respected OBL's traditions more then we do this Muslim? I see no reason for any Mosque to have to bury him.

Why can conservatives never stay on point? Especially when it's something positive that goes against their ideology and propaganda. The fuck does Osama have to do with anything?

I see that our country's nabbing of OBL eats at you.

I don't know, but I have my own little conspiracy theory about that: He's not dead. And, won't be dead until they've extracted every last, little bit of information they can get from him. THEN he'll be quietly dumped at sea.

This asshole has an American family.

they returned the body to that family for burial

I don't know, but I have my own little conspiracy theory about that: He's not dead. And, won't be dead until they've extracted every last, little bit of information they can get from him. THEN he'll be quietly dumped at sea.

That would be awesome. :clap2:

It's been pretty disgusting to watch the usual gang of brain dead idiots on here being openly prejudice against Muslims. The American Muslim community is super cool and are no different from the rest of us Americans. They worked hard trying to nail the Boston terrorists and they consistently work to show their patriotism and loyalty to this country. It's retarded to piss on literally millions of people and more specifically hundreds of thousands of our country men because of conservative paranoia and fear.

I find your protest a tad bit hypocritical since you were more then willing to accept Obama using drones to kill innocent Muslims. Rights should be protected at all times.

One or both bomb suspects were thrown out of their mosque for their anti-Muslim violence.

Consistently, since 9/11, it has been Muslims who have turned in possible terrorists.

Even though the Idiot Brigade knows this, they hold tight to their bigotry and ignorance.

I find your protest a tad bit hypocritical since you were more then willing to accept Obama using drones to kill innocent Muslims. Rights should be protected at all times.

If that kid in your avatar was involved with known terrorists, then fuck him he got what was coming to him. And you wouldn't give a fuck about this if a Republican was in office right now.

It's from the Huffington Post. What are the chances of it being entirely true? What are the chances of this cleric just not telling the truth himself?

I see that our country's nabbing of OBL eats at you.

Only because it was President Obama who hunted him down and gave the order to blow his head off.

While the R's slept, while Bush was slopping paint on a canvas, President Obama got it done. And then, the R scum tried to take credit for it.

Eat your hearts out, rw's.

Two options, he was already dead or isn't dead. Either way Obama is lying if someone is to believe either. My belief is that if the SEALS were told to take him alive he would have been and by the accounts I read he should have been. I kinda like the idea that he is still alive being pumped for information. The problem is, what do they do with him once they are done with him?

Bull shit.

rw's loved killing hundreds of thousands and putting our country into debt we won't be able to pay off for decades to come.

Paying the Costs of Iraq, for Decades to Come - James Fallows - The Atlantic

And, the same idiots would love it if we bombed Iran and/or N Korea.

Republicans and their followers have no respect for the rights of Americans.

Forum List

Back