Mosque refuses to bury Boston suspect

I don't know, but I have my own little conspiracy theory about that: He's not dead. And, won't be dead until they've extracted every last, little bit of information they can get from him. THEN he'll be quietly dumped at sea.

So the SEAL who says he killed him is a liar, eh?

You have officially heard something for the Navy SEALS that were there? Please provide the link. Thanks.

For the first time, the Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden tells his story — speaking not just about the raid and the three shots that changed history, but about the personal aftermath for himself and his family.

Read more: Man Who Killed Osama Bin Laden - Treatment of Veteran Who Shot bin Laden - Esquire Man Who Killed Osama Bin Laden - Treatment of Veteran Who Shot bin Laden - Esquire

One or both bomb suspects were thrown out of their mosque for their anti-Muslim violence.

Consistently, since 9/11, it has been Muslims who have turned in possible terrorists.

Even though the Idiot Brigade knows this, they hold tight to their bigotry and ignorance.

What else can you expect from TROLLS?

Hate is all they got.

Stupid is the modus operandi.

Really? I have not heard of anything like this. Were we warned about the older brother by the Mosque? Not saying they would not warn us but I believe them to be like everyone else who pretty much goes about their own business never thinking they are going to run into nut jobs like these two terrorists.

So the SEAL who says he killed him is a liar, eh?

You have officially heard something for the Navy SEALS that were there? Please provide the link. Thanks.

For the first time, the Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden tells his story — speaking not just about the raid and the three shots that changed history, but about the personal aftermath for himself and his family.

Read more: Man Who Killed Osama Bin Laden - Treatment of Veteran Who Shot bin Laden - Esquire Man Who Killed Osama Bin Laden - Treatment of Veteran Who Shot bin Laden - Esquire

For one thing that is not an official site. Two I don't believe a word of it.

For one thing that is not an official site. Two I don't believe a word of it.

You have a right to choose ignorance. Good luck!

Navy Seals are not supposed to tell their tales for cash.
Something about a brotherhood of service and silence.

Why can conservatives never stay on point? Especially when it's something positive that goes against their ideology and propaganda. The fuck does Osama have to do with anything?

Let's see, something positive yet ignore the negative.

I think I am on point, we are discussing the burial of Muslims and the Muslim tradition. Were we lied to by the Obama administration? Why doesn't the government just bury him at sea along with OBL?

Sorry I am not going to start loving Islam because a Mosque refused to bury a jerk for whatever is their reason.

The topic is about a mosque refusing to bury the terrorist suspect of the Boston Bombings and has absolutely nothing to do with Osama. You're bringing this up and trying obfuscate this issue because you have a prejudice against muslims and want to tinge any positive story you can with silly bullshit to confuse the issue. You've brought up Osama, some sixteen year old kid no one gives a fuck and now your hatred for Islam. Seriously, no one gives a fuck about any of this.

Funny, I'm confused. The OP was about the Mosque community refusing to bury the body. I commend that. ;) The rest of the thread seems to be focused on bashing Republicans and claiming a lot of weird bullshit which has nothing at all to do with the OP. You know where Flame Threads belong, right? Is this a discussion or a flame?

Navy Seals are not supposed to tell their tales for cash.
Something about a brotherhood of service and silence.

What evidence do you have that this man was paid money for the interview?

I bet you didn't even bother to read it.

Let's see, something positive yet ignore the negative.

I think I am on point, we are discussing the burial of Muslims and the Muslim tradition. Were we lied to by the Obama administration? Why doesn't the government just bury him at sea along with OBL?

Sorry I am not going to start loving Islam because a Mosque refused to bury a jerk for whatever is their reason.

The topic is about a mosque refusing to bury the terrorist suspect of the Boston Bombings and has absolutely nothing to do with Osama. You're bringing this up and trying obfuscate this issue because you have a prejudice against muslims and want to tinge any positive story you can with silly bullshit to confuse the issue. You've brought up Osama, some sixteen year old kid no one gives a fuck and now your hatred for Islam. Seriously, no one gives a fuck about any of this.

Funny, I'm confused. The OP was about the Mosque community refusing to bury the body. I commend that. ;) The rest of the thread seems to be focused on bashing Republicans and claiming a lot of weird bullshit which has nothing at all to do with the OP. You know where Flame Threads belong, right? Is this a discussion or a flame?

Is the Pope a catholic? :eusa_eh:

WHAT???? Why isn't he already buried at sea as was done for OBL? Are we to believe we respected OBL's traditions more then we do this Muslim? I see no reason for any Mosque to have to bury him.

BTW how do you know they are not just grandstanding?

I am serious, why was OBL buried at sea so quickly?

I don't know, but I have my own little conspiracy theory about that: He's not dead. And, won't be dead until they've extracted every last, little bit of information they can get from him. THEN he'll be quietly dumped at sea.

That would be fine with me.

I don't see American Muslim's lining up to call these guys heroes, do you?

"......Earlier this week, Imam Talal Eid of the Islamic Institute of Boston told The Huffington Post: “I would not be willing to do a funeral for him. This is a person who deliberately killed people. There is no room for him as a Muslim.....”

Boston bomb suspect's aunt: Mosque won't bury Tamerlan Tsarnaev - U.S. News

There goes the conservative argument that Islamic terrorism is condoned by Muslims...

I see that everybody is avoiding my comment about American Muslim's not calling him a hero. Does that, plus the actions of this particular Mosque and the members of the other Mosque conflict with your Islamophobic meme?

We were told that it was a muslim tradition to be buried at sea. Is this a correct statement?

"......Earlier this week, Imam Talal Eid of the Islamic Institute of Boston told The Huffington Post: “I would not be willing to do a funeral for him. This is a person who deliberately killed people. There is no room for him as a Muslim.....”

There goes the conservative argument that Islamic terrorism is condoned by Muslims...
Supposed religious traditions have nothing to do with people thinking that the dead person is a hero.

I see that everybody is avoiding my comment about American Muslim's not calling him a hero. Does that, plus the actions of this particular Mosque and the members of the other Mosque conflict with your Islamophobic meme?

We were told that it was a muslim tradition to be buried at sea. Is this a correct statement?
Nope

good for them.....time for them to stand up, maybe if the democrats and media actually didnt like the anti american nutjobs, we could get rid of the crazies and then muslims and christians and jews could get back to calling each other names......with noone dead

Nope

Bin Laden's burial at sea in followed Islamic practices, White House insists - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

It's been pretty disgusting to watch the usual gang of brain dead idiots on here being openly prejudice against Muslims. The American Muslim community is super cool and are no different from the rest of us Americans. They worked hard trying to nail the Boston terrorists and they consistently work to show their patriotism and loyalty to this country. It's retarded to piss on literally millions of people and more specifically hundreds of thousands of our country men because of conservative paranoia and fear.

I find your protest a tad bit hypocritical since you were more then willing to accept Obama using drones to kill innocent Muslims. Rights should be protected at all times.

If that kid in your avatar was involved with known terrorists, then fuck him he got what was coming to him. And you wouldn't give a fuck about this if a Republican was in office right now.

Absolutely true.

Plenty of innocent kids were killed in Iraq during the illegal invasion by the US.

None of them wind up in any conservative's avatar.

Of course not, they're too freaking outnumbered here, but you can bet your ass they're celebrating the fruits of the Islamic jihad in their homes and mosques. They are a cancer on the civilized world, a cancer that is still largely in hiding in this nation, but trust me, as it spreads, it will become more and more easy to see. This is based upon how it is in EVERY other nation as the muslim population grows. We, America, still hasn't seen the spread of this disease to the extent where can see the obvious signs of sickeness everywhere we look. Just give it time, because these freaking vermin are celebrating quietly now, but are waiting for the day when they can behead your freaking kids in Times Square and dance around their jerking bodies yelling Allah Akbar at the tops of their voices and any American that doesn't understand this is a blind fool or a moron.

I find your protest a tad bit hypocritical since you were more then willing to accept Obama using drones to kill innocent Muslims. Rights should be protected at all times.

If that kid in your avatar was involved with known terrorists, then fuck him he got what was coming to him. And you wouldn't give a fuck about this if a Republican was in office right now.

Absolutely true.

Plenty of innocent kids were killed in Iraq during the illegal invasion by the US.

None of them wind up in any conservative's avatar.

wow,

Saddams killed 300,000 people and sent a lot more into iran to be slaughtered in the late 80's. People are going to die in war. what world do you live on?

Forum List

Back