Mosque refuses to bury Boston suspect

I see that everybody is avoiding my comment about American Muslim's not calling him a hero. Does that, plus the actions of this particular Mosque and the members of the other Mosque conflict with your Islamophobic meme?

I see that everybody is avoiding my comment about American Muslim's not calling him a hero. Does that, plus the actions of this particular Mosque and the members of the other Mosque conflict with your Islamophobic meme?

It is being avoided because I didn't hear anyone say such a thing. So why discuss some premise that you made up? No offense intended but it does seem to be the left wing way. Make things up then tear them down. So I am not surprised that no one commented.

It is being avoided because I didn't hear anyone say such a thing. So why discuss some premise that you made up? No offense intended but it does seem to be the left wing way. Make things up then tear them down. So I am not surprised that no one commented.

Post #1. My very first comment in this thread.

WHAT???? Why isn't he already buried at sea as was done for OBL? Are we to believe we respected OBL's traditions more then we do this Muslim? I see no reason for any Mosque to have to bury him.

BTW how do you know they are not just grandstanding?

I am serious, why was OBL buried at sea so quickly?

Another question, why wasn't their wide spread revenge activity as predicted after OBL was "killed?" After all there were protests over an alledged video why wouldn't there be protests over OBL being killed if he were such a Muslim hero?

An OBL grave would be a magnet for whackjobs like yourself who would want to defile it, and for whackjobs like the Marathon bomber who would want to worship there.

WHAT???? Why isn't he already buried at sea as was done for OBL? Are we to believe we respected OBL's traditions more then we do this Muslim? I see no reason for any Mosque to have to bury him.

I don't know, but I have my own little conspiracy theory about that: He's not dead. And, won't be dead until they've extracted every last, little bit of information they can get from him. THEN he'll be quietly dumped at sea.

So the SEAL who says he killed him is a liar, eh?

It's from the Huffington Post. What are the chances of it being entirely true? What are the chances of this cleric just not telling the truth himself?

What are the chances you work very hard to delude yourself on a constant basis?

Another question, why wasn't their wide spread revenge activity as predicted after OBL was "killed?" After all there were protests over an alledged video why wouldn't there be protests over OBL being killed if he were such a Muslim hero?

An OBL grave would be a magnet for whackjobs like yourself who would want to defile it, and for whackjobs like the Marathon bomber who would want to worship there.

So, he was still "buried" the same day in respect of his religion, so we were told. What stops the same people from erecting a memorial to him? Or why a burial at sea? Why not cremation? Is burial at sea even a Muslim burial tradition? Somehow I doubt it considering that Islam is a religion of people who mostly lived in the desert.

I know what you are thinking, eat what you are fed and shut up. Sorry I won't do it.

I don't see American Muslim's lining up to call these guys heroes, do you?

"......Earlier this week, Imam Talal Eid of the Islamic Institute of Boston told The Huffington Post: “I would not be willing to do a funeral for him. This is a person who deliberately killed people. There is no room for him as a Muslim.....”

Boston bomb suspect's aunt: Mosque won't bury Tamerlan Tsarnaev - U.S. News

they need to sow his body up inside a pig carcass and fill the grave with manure !!

So what? fuck him and his wife.

I believe OBL would think the same of you and yours.

And now that cocksucker is dead and in hell.

Are we actually watching conservatives be remorseful for Osama? Has the ODS taken them this far our of reality?

No one has remorse for OBL I am not sure what gives you that idea. The point is why must we become them? Seems strange how the whole OBL affair was handled. Where's the pictures as was kinda promised? Where's the proof?

I believe OBL would think the same of you and yours.

Are we actually watching conservatives be remorseful for Osama? Has the ODS taken them this far our of reality?

No one has remorse for OBL I am not sure what gives you that idea. The point is why must we become them? Seems strange how the whole OBL affair was handled. Where's the pictures as was kinda promised? Where's the proof?

Stop whingeing. You want proof? Here it is. Now STFU.

I don't see American Muslim's lining up to call these guys heroes, do you?

"......Earlier this week, Imam Talal Eid of the Islamic Institute of Boston told The Huffington Post: “I would not be willing to do a funeral for him. This is a person who deliberately killed people. There is no room for him as a Muslim.....”

Boston bomb suspect's aunt: Mosque won't bury Tamerlan Tsarnaev - U.S. News

He must not be a muslim because he's not getting the proper muslim sea burial :eusa_whistle:

One or both bomb suspects were thrown out of their mosque for their anti-Muslim violence.

Consistently, since 9/11, it has been Muslims who have turned in possible terrorists.

Even though the Idiot Brigade knows this, they hold tight to their bigotry and ignorance.

What else can you expect from TROLLS?

Hate is all they got.

Stupid is the modus operandi.

I don't know, but I have my own little conspiracy theory about that: He's not dead. And, won't be dead until they've extracted every last, little bit of information they can get from him. THEN he'll be quietly dumped at sea.

So the SEAL who says he killed him is a liar, eh?

You have officially heard something for the Navy SEALS that were there? Please provide the link. Thanks.

The only proof you got is taking the word of the government which has lied to you many times before. Trust but verify.

The only proof you got is taking the word of the government which has lied to you many times before. Trust but verify.

Looks like you are in urgent need of a sense of humour transplant. Have a word with Poet. He's not using his.

Forum List

Back