Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

I dwell in the middle of Gods paradise sanctuary in heaven.

I will never know what it is to die.

:rofl:

lol... Funny that you would find such a thing impossible, but you believe that Jesus raised the dead in some other way? right.. lol....

You are going to have a hell of a time trying to erase satans signature that stands out like a giant black thumbprint on your chin.

It may be indelible.

I'll pray for you... Wait a minute! On second thought, nahh.

lol... Funny that you would find such a thing impossible, but you believe that Jesus raised the dead in some other way? right.. lol....

You are going to have a hell of a time trying to erase satans signature that stands out like a giant black thumbprint on your chin.

It may be indelible.

Everyone knows you are an atheist. I just proved it.

The worst kind too.

Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

(Exo 12:29) And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that {was} in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

Killing is of necessity whereas murder is self-serving

Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

(Exo 12:29) And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that {was} in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

Killing is of necessity whereas murder is self-serving
Taking that a step further, is mortality evil?
Is never being created evil?
Is being fired from your job evil if you try to destroy the owner’s business?

I should not have started this thread but now it's to late, Pandora's box has now been opened.
If we stop posting here it will soon fade into the past where it belongs

:)-

It may be indelible.

The worst kind too.
The worst kind of atheist is one who knows the Scriptures.

It may be indelible.

The worst kind too.
I’ve never met an atheist who didn’t misquote or make stuff up.

It may be indelible.

The worst kind too.

I never met a PROSELYTIZER who did not misquite or get DA HOLE
THING SCREWED UP

It may be indelible.

The worst kind too.
A handful of atheists - a very small handful, granted - make a very powerful argument for salvation to be bestowed only on the Jews. Jesus came for his own people. Everyone else had their own theologies.

It may be indelible.

The worst kind too.
A handful of atheists - a very small handful, granted - make a very powerful argument for salvation to be bestowed only on the Jews. Jesus came for his own people. Everyone else had their own theologies.

I is a jew--------and very confused by that word ""salvation"". As a
child, I thought the British national anthem "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"
referred to -----an ongoing problem----the QUEEN WAS DROWNING.
salvation?

It may be indelible.

The worst kind too.
Those Romans were very self centered.

It may be indelible.

The worst kind too.

I is a jew--------and very confused by that word ""salvation"". As a
child, I thought the British national anthem "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"
referred to -----an ongoing problem----the QUEEN WAS DROWNING.
salvation?
Salvation is an Old Testament concept. More nationalistic than individual, of course. But though the concept changed under the new covenant, it was still an offering for the Jews.

It may be indelible.

The worst kind too.
Those Romans were very self centered.

and they LOVED TO EAT. I think that the first cookbook in
the whole word was written by a roman. Their concept of a
civilized life included proper dining which could not be accomplished
under the "kosher rules" -------and so, Christianity was born
with the little anecdote "Jesus refused to wash his hands"

Forum List

Back