Moscow Show Trials- Not Workin'....

If you imagine that there has been FREE FOOD all over the USA for the past 150 years-----you are very
deluded-----the FREE FOOD thing is a very current
issue and related to the COVID EPIDEMIC. People do sell food stamps ------even to the point of endangering their children in TOO MANY CASES
In the War on Poverty we are nearing 60 years. A long time for lies to keep going.

Is there some requirement that pro-Trump members of Congress be involved in every Committee? Where is it written that the people being investigated are entitled to a "voice" on the investigating Committee?

There were no nominations to the Committee who weren't subjects of the investigation. You're not seriously suggesting that those who helped Trump plan and carry out the insurrection, should have a voice on the Committee are you? You're not that stupid, or are you?

The Republican names put forward by Kevin McCarthy had already given a press conference to tell the nation that they were investigating Nancy Pelosi's role in security decisions made that day. In other words, Jim Jordan was once again, going to cover up the illegal, immoral, disturbing and disgraceful conduct of his boss. This time it wasn't the sexual abuse of young athletes Jordan was hiding, it was his own participation in the attempted coup.

It is my sincere hope Jordan ends up in prison for his crimes.

Only one side gets to speak???

Democrats are infamous for lynchngs.

Do you have any real sources or just Russian propaganda?????
Considering the fact that all you do here is spout Xi"s communist credo, MRS. CHINADIAN, I'd say propaganda is about all you deserve.
I have always wondered about your citizenship there in the Maple Leaf Nation.....is a dual? Probably.

JO

Last edited:
Bwahahaha....Touche!!
1655323979883.png

In the War on Poverty we are nearing 60 years. A long time for lies to keep going.
to what "LIE" do you refer? IF--you refer to the
hungry children campaigns----I agree. FOOD STAMPS are sufficient to provide an excellent diet. The misuse
thereof is a HUGE PROBLEM

why what? why has there not been "free food
pantries all over the USA since the Revolutionary war?
Or why do people sell food stamps?
More irrational posting by you. Go figure!

Your mental state is in jeopardy

Many in the Neo-GOP spoke out in favor of a bipartisan investigation and then flip-flopped. Who's fault is that?

Why does that matter? That doesn’t address the original question

Why does that matter? That doesn’t address the original question
No but it does address the issue the OP brought up, that the Neo-GOP originally supported an independent bipartisan commission but later flip flopped and chose the silent route.

Forum List

Back