Lock Her Up

"... when he was president and he said "dudes, you know I was just doing it for your votes, you know you're stupid and easily led by such dumb chants, get over it and keep being manipulated by me"
That, in my opinion, is a B-A-I-Z-N-G-A!!
An, 'ouchy'.

------------------------------------------------------------
These people are just gone. This must be what it was like, about 90 years ago.
And that's OK, M'58.
They are not conversion-material.
Rather, they are foils. Back-drop. Straight-men.
Something to play off of in order to offer a larger, more responsible message.
So, I'm cool with all those Cyber Ninja groupies shrilling over one thing or another.
We can use 'em.....to better ends. They are, I suppose, a 'clarifier'; an easily comprehended 'comparative'.
As such, they are useful.
IMHO

--------------------------------
Pardons will be coming from Trump once he's back in the White House.
Good to know.
So, here's a too-early-to-project list. Much depends on the amount contributed to MAGA election efforts:

1. Randall Woodfield, 73. The "I-5 Killer".
Dennis Rader, 79...also known as 'BTK' (Bind, Torture, Kill)
3. Rex Huerman, 59, AKA, the Gilgo Beach Strangler
Joe Deangelo, Golden State Killer
David Berkowitz, Son of Sam
Gary Ridgeway, Green River Killer

Likely there will be more, depending upon assets surreptitiously slipped to Rudy G, or son-in-law Kushner.
;)

IMHO

Witholding, modifying, editing, censoring evidence that would exonerate many J6 victims and expose planted Deep State operatives

Show us, poster 'leftwinger'.
Put your money where your mouth is.

No intention to be disrespectful, but, ......but your avatar has a track-record of sort of a 'tagger'.
You know, some bloke who scurries out and spray-paints some wall with his screech-du-jour and then scurries back to his hidey-hole.

Be a better contributor here than those unfortunate souls.

God bless,'em, tho.

That, in my opinion, is a B-A-I-Z-N-G-A!!
An, 'ouchy'.

------------------------------------------------------------

And that's OK, M'58.
They are not conversion-material.
Rather, they are foils. Back-drop. Straight-men.
Something to play off of in order to offer a larger, more responsible message.
So, I'm cool with all those Cyber Ninja groupies shrilling over one thing or another.
We can use 'em.....to better ends. They are, I suppose, a 'clarifier'; an easily comprehended 'comparative'.
As such, they are useful.
IMHO

--------------------------------

Good to know.
So, here's a too-early-to-project list. Much depends on the amount contributed to MAGA election efforts:

1. Randall Woodfield, 73. The "I-5 Killer".
Dennis Rader, 79...also known as 'BTK' (Bind, Torture, Kill)
3. Rex Huerman, 59, AKA, the Gilgo Beach Strangler
Joe Deangelo, Golden State Killer
David Berkowitz, Son of Sam
Gary Ridgeway, Green River Killer

Likely there will be more, depending upon assets surreptitiously slipped to Rudy G, or son-in-law Kushner.
;)

IMHO

Show us, poster 'leftwinger'.
Put your money where your mouth is.

No intention to be disrespectful, but, ......but your avatar has a track-record of sort of a 'tagger'.
You know, some bloke who scurries out and spray-paints some wall with his screech-du-jour and then scurries back to his hidey-hole.

Be a better contributor here than those unfortunate souls.

God bless,'em, tho.

No time for you pencil neck. You’ve seen all the headline stories or is it censored in CNN? Lol! I work full time for a living + commute. I can’t sit on the boards but weekends perhaps. Also I dont respond to Leftist hacks much. Hopeless. We are right you are wrong, almost always.

the only way I know i got replied to is if the thread rises to newest page and I see my avatar connected. Then i might check. I don’t wish to run. Busy or don’t know.

Last edited:
Maybe if she spends enough money on lawyers.
I didn't think you were the dreaming type. It won't happen, whether she hires lawyers or not.

I didn't think you were the dreaming type. It won't happen, whether she hires lawyers or not.
I think its highly likely that Trump goes after her. Its going to cost her money, grief and lack of sleep at a minimum.

I think its highly likely that Trump goes after her. Its going to cost her money, grief and lack of sleep at a minimum.
Nah. She would counter sue, and come out with more millions than she has now, like everybody else.
I'll be sure to lay in some more Boy Scout Trails End popcorn to watch.

Nah. She would counter sue, and come out with more millions than she has now, like everybody else.
I'll be sure to lay in some more Boy Scout Trails End popcorn to watch.
Counter sue the government? Not likely.

Now there's two that need to be locked up. First there's Liz Cheney for what she did while on the J6 Committee. Cassidy Hutchinson testified against Trump, showing no loyalty to Trump or the GOP.

---Trump Calls for Prosecution of Liz Cheney Over January 6 Committee---

---But on Thursday, Trump escalated by insisting the Justice Department should take action against Hutchinson---

What law did she break, shit head?

Country is lost. When you lose the DOJ and the Courts it’s over. Only Trump and associates + J6 are harrassed and doing up to 18 years for a text message? It’s a Police state now 100%. These lowIQ criminal board maggots here giggle and taunt about it. Just like they do about Election fraud 2020. We’re done till they are completely silenced or eliminated.

Country is lost. When you lose the DOJ and the Courts it’s over. Only Trump and associates + J6 are harrassed and doing up to 18 years for a text message? It’s a Police state now 100%. These lowIQ criminal board maggots here giggle and taunt about it. Just like they do about Election fraud 2020. We’re done till they are completely silenced or eliminated.
You aren't going to do shit, pussy.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
If you're not loyal to Trump, you should be locked up.

If you describe, under oath, a story that was told to you by someone else that puts Trump in a bad light, you should be locked up.

If you're found guilty by a jury after a trial, and the cult doesn't like the result, the case was rigged, and Biden did it.

These people are just gone. This must be what it was like, about 90 years ago. Fucking incredible.
Actually this is evidence that America hasn't really changed.

Witholding, modifying, editing, censoring evidence that would exonerate many J6 victims and expose planted Deep State operatives is OK with you filthy criminal commee slugs? Got it//
None of that happened.

He's only going to be a dictator for one day.
And you really believe that? He's going to be a dictator on January 20th and in the 21st he's going to stop? I've got some nice desert land on the North Pole you can buy.

You aren't going to do shit, pussy.
Menendez caught with Gold bars from a bribe still working? After hiring 15 yr old hookers in Siuth Anerica or worse? Communist seized the GOVT and they hire the lowest forms of humanity to kill America…so they prosper.

This country may be done for you MAGAT racists, but for everyone else its going good.

Menendez caught with Gold bars from a bribe still working? After hiring 15 yr old hookers in Siuth Anerica or worse? Communist seized the GOVT and they hire the lowest forms of humanity to kill America…so they prosper.
Menendez faces court. Trump is the communist.

You are all walk and no talk.

• Fact
Wtf was that all about?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back