Joe Biden had an arsenal of guns in his house as of 2018

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Wow! The First Crackhead's laptop continues to spill interesting secrets.

This is a text message exchange between Hunter and his dead brother's wife, who he was banging at the time. She's the one who disposed of Hunter's illegal handgun in a public trash can near an elementary school, from which it disappeared and has never been found.

This is the white-trashiest family in America.

LOL

Why does anyone need five guns? Who is he planning to kill?
Like many Prog politicians deep down he may not believe what he pushes. But the addiction of money and power contaminates humans. And he has been infected for many decades. Joe would be one of the original patients in the Walking Dead.

Hunter has already killed at least 9 people that we know of......so he should be in jail for that alone

But if Joe Biden is also stockpiling weapons - then my fear is -- he is going to kill all white Conservatives....as fortold by soothsayer Alex Jones

I just hope the ATF doesn't try to burn his house down with him in it for the non-crime of "stockpiling weapons."
Yea, I wonder what made cops even start fucking with Koresh like that......he wasn't bothering anyone...

Yea, police initially came out due to allegations of child abuse and pedophilia....but everyone knows that we didn't start pretending to care about all of that crap until 2019 or so at best...

Biden is a pedo...so I have no idea why the ATF shouldn't burn his home down

Are you suggesting that the number of guns one can possess should be limited? What number is appropriate so you don't think someone owning them indicates a plan to kill another person?

Yea, I wonder what made cops even start fucking with Koresh like that......he wasn't bothering anyone...

Yea, police initially came out due to allegations of child abuse and pedophilia....but everyone knows that we didn't start pretending to care about all of that crap until 2019 or so at best...

Biden is a pedo...so I have no idea why the ATF shouldn't burn his home down
It turns out, there was zero evidence of any pedophilia.

The ATF just needed some funding.

Now go ahead and pretend like you support gun rights. Throwdown your snarky bullshit.

Are you suggesting that the number of guns one can possess should be limited? What number is appropriate so you don't think someone owning them indicates a plan to kill another person?

You tell me. Don't you think someone owning five guns is excessive? Who needs five guns? Only a crazy person, right? A gun nut?

Don't you think someone owning five guns is excessive?
That's a subjective judgement. I don't begrudge someone owning that many as long as they are secured, have trigger locks, were purchased after an extensive background check, are insured for liability if they are used in the commission of a crime, and result in the owner going to jail if they are stolen and used in the commission of a crime or a shooting.

That's a subjective judgement. I don't begrudge someone owning that many as long as they are secured, have trigger locks, were purchased after an extensive background check, are insured for liability if they are used in the commission of a crime, and result in the owner going to jail if they are stolen and used in the commission of a crime or a shooting.

Do you endorse those restrictions for all civil rights, or just this one?

Wow! The First Crackhead's laptop continues to spill interesting secrets.

This is a text message exchange between Hunter and his dead brother's wife, who he was banging at the time. She's the one who disposed of Hunter's illegal handgun in a public trash can near an elementary school, from which it disappeared and has never been found.

This is the white-trashiest family in America.

LOL

As much as you guys lied about the election, it's hard to believe anything you say now.

I have over 40.
1655305953936.png

Forum List

Back