“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

If nothing else, enforcing this would require a nightmare quagmire of bureaucracy.

Who decides?

Physically Disabled people who receive disability shouldn’t vote?

What about housewives who earn zero income?

What even constitutes “welfare” in this scenario? Farmers receive a shit ton of subsidies from the government.

It’s easy to say it only applies to people who don’t contribute, but that’s such a broad statement, it’s almost meaningless

Actually, it could be very simple: anyone who gets more from the government than he or she pays in taxes should be declared a ward of the state and should not be able to vote. (Pay and benefits for military and first-responders should be the only government money NOT counted for this purpose.)

You'd probably be surprised at the number of men paying for that service.

I expect we have at least one here.

Like I said, there’d be so many exceptions and loopholes, it’d be impossible to even create this law, let alone enforce it

Naah.

Actually, it could be very simple: anyone who gets more from the government than he or she pays in taxes should be declared a ward of the state and should not be able to vote. (Pay and benefits for military and first-responders should be the only government money NOT counted for this purpose.)

I expect we have at least one here.

Naah.
So…

Why do you believe only property owners should be allowed to vote?

Gonna answer that one?

Worldly in the sense of opposite of sheltered or opposite of prudish. People who constantly clutch their pearls annoy me.

I’ve worked in jails, mental hospitals, strip clubs, nursing homes. I’ve seen the seedier side of life more than most.

I’m not easily shocked, especially by sexual stuff, but whipping someone until they bleed and then peeing on the open wound I find somewhat shocking.
Don't bother. Unk is a shitlord who adds no content to this forum.

So...did you not read the posts you quoted or did you ignore them?
You never said why you’d support such a plan.

You did talk about some other plan where only those who paid in were allowed to vote.

But not why renters should be denied the right

Do you really think people who rent are “takers”?
I used to agree...at this point, I would now be 100% in favor of only property owners voting. I would prefer net taxpayers, but would support limiting voting to property owners.
this

You said this.

Why would you support limiting voting to property owners?

You never said why you’d support such a plan.

You did talk about some other plan where only those who paid in were allowed to vote.

But not why renters should be denied the right

Do you really think people who rent are “takers”?

this

You said this.

Why would you support limiting voting to property owners?
Because I'm sick of parasites voting themselves more money. I'd much prefer limiting voting to taxpayers...but if it ends up as only property owners, so be it, it's better than the status quo.

Because I'm sick of parasites voting themselves more money. I'd much prefer limiting voting to taxpayers...but if it ends up as only property owners, so be it, it's better than the status quo.
So basically a big “fuck you” to people who live in apartments or rent who work hard and pay taxes

Got it

Or you greatly increase murder cases...

I used to agree...at this point, I would now be 100% in favor of only property owners voting. I would prefer net taxpayers, but would support limiting voting to property owners.
Good point

Work on reading comprehension. Yours is dismal.
You said you’d approve only property owners being able to vote. Cause that’s better than what we got now.

So people who rent not being able to vote is better than what we got now?

Forum List

Back