“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

What you believe? Sounds like faith, not science.

that's belief, not believing something is reality.

The trans movement is based on the idea of collective reality being whatever the collective thinks it is. So if the groupthink thinks a woman can have a penis, a woman can have a penis.

that's belief, not believing something is reality.
I prefer knowledge.
The trans movement is based on the idea of collective reality being whatever the collective thinks it is. So if the groupthink thinks a woman can have a penis, a woman can have a penis.
Wrong. You can't even correctly state the other sides position because you're frightened of it.

I prefer knowledge.

Wrong. You can't even correctly state the other sides position because you're frightened of it.

The Trans movement is based on ignorance, not knowledge.

That sums up the trans movement's viewpoint, despite your hollow denials.

I’ve watched about 43 minutes of this very interesting interview of the YouTuber Pearl Davis. Of course, the knee-jerk reaction of the far left to people like Pearl is to use personal attacks. They see thread titles like this, or videos like this, and they are almost always incapable capable of holding a conversation. Perhaps that’s why we have so many problems in America today.

Pearl brings of the fact that most divorces are initiated by women. Almost always when it comes to divorce the man has to pay the most money. The hardest jobs on the planet are worked by men like construction jobs, trucking that kind of thing …almost exclusively is done by men.

Pearl is a conservative woman who believes things like women should be banned from voting, divorce should be banned. She believes that women have ruined industries across the west. She thinks that human resources departments should be wiped out when it comes to corporate America. Pearl talked about how modern-day feminism has destroyed society. How as the thread title says, there are more women on only fans, then there are female teachers.

Pearl thinks that birth control should be banned. She talks about how in the 1900s the feminist movement made up propaganda in other words fake news about “back alley abortions” having to be performed. About how all sorts of propaganda was used to stir up support for the more radical type of the feminist movement.

Personally, I think women should be able to vote. And I think that there’s many strong minded, conservative woman who are CEOs of companies.

I don’t agree with everything she says, but she make some interesting points one point that is completely undeniable. We have more single-parent households in America now than ever. The stats show us that a child growing up in a single parent household is more likely to go to prison.

Ultimately, the United States is going to have to make changes. Because the current status quo of our society is unworkable. It is brutal, most especially for children in single parent households. We have to figure things out and we have to go back to how things were in the 1950s in many ways. Not in every way, but in many ways that will be the remedy to our issues.

Pearl is a true doofus and the ultimate proofvthat you need neither talent nor brains to be a Conservative pundit. All you realky need is misogyny.

She is so full of self-hate and insecurities it is embarrassing to watch.

I’ve watched about 43 minutes of this very interesting interview of the YouTuber Pearl Davis. Of course, the knee-jerk reaction of the far left to people like Pearl is to use personal attacks.
There is honestly zero content to comment on. The lady went full White Nationalist without even knowing she did.

They see thread titles like this, or videos like this, and they are almost always incapable capable of holding a conversation. Perhaps that’s why we have so many problems in America today.
speaking of holding a conversation; ever seen her interview with Morgan and Klein? xD
Pearl brings of the fact that most divorces are initiated by women. Almost always when it comes to divorce the man has to pay the most money. The hardest jobs on the planet are worked by men like construction jobs, trucking that kind of thing …almost exclusively is done by men.
incel talk.
Pearl is a conservative woman who believes things like women should be banned from voting, divorce should be banned. She believes that women have ruined industries across the west.
Still she is working in the very popular industry of Youtubing/podcasting... And she has fjined it for sure, but not becauseshe is a woman. It is because she is dumb.

Conservative pundits like her always have to live with contradiction that they themselves are not living up to their standards -- why is she unmarried, childless and working?

She thinks that human resources departments should be wiped out when it comes to corporate America. Pearl talked about how modern-day feminism has destroyed society. How as the thread title says, there are more women on only fans, then there are female teachers.

Cringe.
Pearl thinks that birth control should be banned. She talks about how in the 1900s the feminist movement made up propaganda in other words fake news about “back alley abortions” having to be performed. About how all sorts of propaganda was used to stir up support for the more radical type of the feminist movement.
Those talking points are so 2016.
Personally, I think women should be able to vote. And I think that there’s many strong minded, conservative woman who are CEOs of companies.
How brave of you.
I don’t agree with everything she says, but she make some interesting points one point that is completely undeniable. We have more single-parent households in America now than ever. The stats show us that a child growing up in a single parent household is more likely to go to prison.
That's bs.b
Ultimately, the United States is going to have to make changes. Because the current status quo of our society is unworkable. It is brutal, most especially for children in single parent households. We have to figure things out and we have to go back to how things were in the 1950s in many ways. Not in every way, but in many ways that will be the remedy to our issues.
Legalizing abortion is one way.

Continues to be no response from far left fanatics to the rise of single-parent households especially in the black community. We did not have this problem in the 1940s.
Duuh. Divorce was basically still illegal in the 1940's, so no shock.

Also, bringing up the "black community" in a conversation about this topic is pathetic and an obvious White Nationalist dogwhistle.
It is the radical feminist who are driven by emotion. We see this in this thread. Even from the far left wing men who have feminine characteristics. They are driven by emotion not logic.
Anger and jealousy are emotions too. Men are often times very emotional as well, especially those on the Right; "OMG! Divorce and OnlyFans, gasp!"

So they see a commercial showing a politician, saying we need to help a 12 year old to get an abortion. And they are driven by emotion and they go to vote for those politicians.
Or like the anti-abortionists who use pictures of dead fetuses and ultrasounds to make a point. :D

Ban divorce and you ban marriage. No one would take the chance.

Or you greatly increase murder cases...

The idea that only those who own property should vote is ridiculous.

I used to agree...at this point, I would now be 100% in favor of only property owners voting. I would prefer net taxpayers, but would support limiting voting to property owners.

Or you greatly increase murder cases...

I used to agree...at this point, I would now be 100% in favor of only property owners voting. I would prefer net taxpayers, but would support limiting voting to property owners.
What about millions of renters who pay taxes?

What makes property owners better than everyone else?

Why do people keep saying this on this site without offering a single explanation?

Forum List

Back