More Voter Fraud Uncovered

Tell me the OP was aiming at irony/sarcasm/parody ... please

"George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election."

And come to think on this, I've been registered to vote in CO, CA, Neb, WY and MS all with overlaps between elections. Dang, I could have voted a lot more than I did.

"George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election."

And come to think on this, I've been registered to vote in CO, CA, Neb, WY and MS all with overlaps between elections. Dang, I could have voted a lot more than I did.
So, you're ok with the 164 voting twice?

how would you have prevented it?

Sounds like the authorities are doing a good job.

From the link: "George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election."

From the link: "George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election."

it does make you wonder how many of those 164 actually went to two different polling places and voted on election day.

my guess is not that many. could be wrong, but i'd wager there were absentee ballots involved.

how would you have prevented it?
Require proof of citizenship when registering plus picture ID and enter the info into a nationwide database.

Do a search on every applicant through the database for duplicates.

Require proof through ID when voting.

Prosecute anyone who tries to vote more than once, even if Eric Holder doesn't want to.

I'm sure there are a lot of other ways as well.

So a total of 328 legitimate voters in two states had their votes canceled and you think keeping it to that level is doing a good job?

Forum List

Back