More Voter Fraud Uncovered

strange analogy. rather inaccurate. a more accurate analogy would be to compare a vote to a coupon for free ice cream. if someone used their coupon, and then tried to use a duplicate coupon the store would be in the right to deny them the second cone, but not to charge or confiscate the first.

and you still don't know why they are counted as having voted twice.

Not strange at all.

An otherwise legal act during the commission of a crime does not render the criminal acts acceptable.

Look, you're a democrat - you demand that election fraud is a privilege of your party, not to be infringed, I get it.
well again, only one vote was fraudulent. one vote was cast legally. a legal act during the commission of a crime doesn't suddenly become illegal.

i get it. you're a republican. you're afraid brown people will vote and will grasp at any straw to try and prevent it.

Last edited:
wow. now you're just being ignorant.

if i move across state lines do they confiscate my license at the border? assuming they don't (because they don't) could i not have a license for both states?

hell, let's just say i wanted to skip the whole license thing entirely and use my passport.

Guess your could get false ID for the bus loads of proxy voters shuttled around by the party every election too - but it would slow you down....

wow. now you're just being ignorant.

if i move across state lines do they confiscate my license at the border? assuming they don't (because they don't) could i not have a license for both states?

hell, let's just say i wanted to skip the whole license thing entirely and use my passport.

Guess your could get false ID for the bus loads of proxy voters shuttled around by the party every election too - but it would slow you down....
again, this is one of the few cases of provable voter fraud and you can't even bring yourself to admit that requiring id in this case would have prevented absolutely nothing.

why is that?

well again, only one vote was fraudulent.

Nope, even a democrat can't be this dumb.

Cast two votes, BOTH are fraud.

one vote was cast legally. a legal act during the commission of a crime doesn't suddenly become illegal.

You might want to check with a lawyer on that...

i get it. you're a republican. you're afraid brown people will vote and will grasp at any straw to try and prevent it.

So you admit that you support election fraud in hopes of using illegal aliens to corrupt American elections?

I mean, everyone already knew this, but kudos for admitting it...

again, this is one of the few cases of provable voter fraud and you can't even bring yourself to admit that requiring id in this case would have prevented absolutely nothing.

why is that?

I already demonstrated that it would have stopped it.

You oppose voter ID because it stops fraud. It's the ONLY reason you oppose voter ID. democrats demand that fraud is your right - that you should be able to defraud elections at will. You've been doing it so long that you think it's just dandy...

Yet another conundrum, another schism between two ideologies, is raised: on one hand, if even one potential voter is inconvenienced by having to acquire and present proper identification in order to vote, that constitutes grounds for not even trying to implement voter verification. On the other hand, if only a relatively few votes are fraudulently cast, that's no big deal.

There's never been any evidence of anything close to significant voter fraud.

To illustrate: Let's say Virginia gained 82 of these offending votes in the 2012 election that wouldn't have been there otherwise (half of 164), and they were all votes for Obama. Obama won Virginia in the last election by 115,910 votes. This means that this would need to have happened over 1400 times to sway the election.

The fraud is significant enough for you crooks to go apeshit over the prospect that it might be stopped...

To illustrate: Let's say Virginia gained 82 of these offending votes in the 2012 election that wouldn't have been there otherwise (half of 164), and they were all votes for Obama. Obama won Virginia in the last election by 115,910 votes. This means that this would need to have happened over 1400 times to sway the election.

Every fraudulent vote cast is for the democrats - which is why you promote election fraud, and we fight against it.

Tell me the OP was aiming at irony/sarcasm/parody ... please

"George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election."

And come to think on this, I've been registered to vote in CO, CA, Neb, WY and MS all with overlaps between elections. Dang, I could have voted a lot more than I did.

Obamunists swear there is ZERO fraud, so we should never check ID - you know, like we do with EVERY OTHER FUCKING THING IN LIFE.

Guess you were just lying, huh?

We should pay attention to you at the rate of the voter fraud above: .0000whatfucking ever

Go put your energy into something that is meaningful.

The incidents of voter fraud are minor, and the reactionary wacks of the far right have proven otherwise.

To get almost perfect will require computers talking to each other in a shared data base.

You morons who are afraid of DA STATE don't get is that is what it will take.

strange analogy. rather inaccurate. a more accurate analogy would be to compare a vote to a coupon for free ice cream. if someone used their coupon, and then tried to use a duplicate coupon the store would be in the right to deny them the second cone, but not to charge or confiscate the first.

and you still don't know why they are counted as having voted twice.

Not strange at all.

An otherwise legal act during the commission of a crime does not render the criminal acts acceptable.

Look, you're a democrat - you demand that election fraud is a privilege of your party, not to be infringed, I get it.

wrong again,

Republican U.S. House Staffers Indicted for Felony Election Fraud as GOP Fraud Epidemic Continues

Republican U.S. House Staffers Indicted for Felony Election Fraud as GOP Fraud Epidemic Continues | The BRAD BLOG

Yet another conundrum, another schism between two ideologies, is raised: on one hand, if even one potential voter is inconvenienced by having to acquire and present proper identification in order to vote, that constitutes grounds for not even trying to implement voter verification. On the other hand, if only a relatively few votes are fraudulently cast, that's no big deal.

Even one fraudulent vote is one too many, just as one so-called "disenfranchised" voter inconvenienced by having to produce the same documentation necessary for just about every other public transaction is considered "one too many" by the opposing ideologues. Really, are minority voters so stupid, lazy, or disinterested to produce the required documentation to verify their identity when voting?

The fraud is significant enough for you crooks to go apeshit over the prospect that it might be stopped...

Every fraudulent vote cast is for the democrats - which is why you promote election fraud, and we fight against it.

Personally, I am against fraudulent votes, regardless who casts them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back