More truth about the corrupt msm and their lies about Trump on tiktok that you cant find on silicon valley corporate social media platforms.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

It's not exactly a mystery as to why these corporate giants who have their democrats and rinos bought and paid for along with all of the msm crushing tiktok for crushing silicon valley.

Naaaah, has nothing to do with that. Where tiktok is eating their lunch and taking their add money in the billions would stoop to such levels as coming up with this notion that the CHINESE are tracking our movements while suggesting FB or SNAPCHAT or Instagram isn't tracking people's algorithms? 🤔

😆

I was personally banned from youtube for sharing facts in the comment section about ivermectin, which turned out to be 100% true.

We knew it was true then and know it is true now and yet I was banned. Oh trust me, tiktok are no saints. They have political pressure too and social groups putting enormous pressure on them as well. The same stupid pathetic lbgtq idiots that destroyed silicon valley, bud light and others.

However tiktok as of now is better than those others considering they have material like this and not the others.

What, China protecting Trump?

It's not exactly a mystery as to why these corporate giants who have their democrats and rinos bought and paid for along with all of the msm crushing tiktok for crushing silicon valley.

Naaaah, has nothing to do with that. Where tiktok is eating their lunch and taking their add money in the billions would stoop to such levels as coming up with this notion that the CHINESE are tracking our movements while suggesting FB or SNAPCHAT or Instagram isn't tracking people's algorithms? 🤔

😆

I was personally banned from youtube for sharing facts in the comment section about ivermectin, which turned out to be 100% true.

We knew it was true then and know it is true now and yet I was banned. Oh trust me, tiktok are no saints. They have political pressure too and social groups putting enormous pressure on them as well. The same stupid pathetic lbgtq idiots that destroyed silicon valley, bud light and others.

However tiktok as of now is better than those others considering they have material like this and not the others.

What, China protecting Trump?

Link?

Links?

Evidence?

Which doctors said that this was true:

"I was personally banned from youtube for sharing facts in the comment section about ivermectin, which turned out to be 100% true."

Forum List

Back