The three-hour hearing showed that corporate-government collusion goes far deeper than the major platforms in Silicon Valley.

then what were the legal fees for??
Legal requests who's reimbursement is supported by law.

"Stamos said “law enforcement has the ability to get stored communications from companies like Twitter under 18 USC 2703(d),” which usually requires authorization from a judge. The FBI might request such information as part of an investigation. He also said that “companies can demand reimbursement” under the federal regulation that says the government shall pay the entity fulfilling the records request.

“This is absolutely nothing to do with content moderation,” wrote Stamos, who is now director of the Stanford Internet Observatory at the university’s Cyber Policy Center."

No I'm not going to waste my time on another uninformed person....
It would be a waste of time because you can't do it.

Your media masters pitched you a narrative and you just believed it but when asked for specifics it's nothing but defection, ad hominem and hubris.

Yawn, another non thread started by the right wing.

Your media masters pitched you a narrative and you just believed it but when asked for specifics it's nothing but defection, ad hominem and hubris.

This doesn't say anything about FBI payments to Twitter or the reason for them.

This also has no reference that payments were to silence anyone.

This deals with classified documents and doesn't mention anything about FBI payments to Twitter.

While those three links are fascinating, none are relevant to this discussion.

Just as a reminder, this is about the contention by you and progressive Hunter that the FBI paid Twitter to silence people.

This article is behind a paywall.

I trust you to copy paste the relevant part if you wish.

This doesn't say anything about FBI payments to Twitter or the reason for them.

This also has no reference that payments were to silence anyone.

This deals with classified documents and doesn't mention anything about FBI payments to Twitter.

While those three links are fascinating, none are relevant to this discussion.

Just as a reminder, this is about the contention by you and progressive Hunter that the FBI paid Twitter to silence people.
This is why I have stopped wasting my time with you libs....

This article is behind a paywall.

I trust you to copy paste the relevant part if you wish.
Why should I bother?.... this country is in worst shape than at any time in my life and so is the world... of course you wouldn't know this watching CNN....

Why should I bother?.... this country is in worst shape than at any time in my life and so is the world... of course you wouldn't know this watching CNN....
I don't watch CNN but your inability to back your own claims is telling.

Forum List

Back