Lets the see the truth behing why tiktok will be banned, shall we?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
What happens when you get democrats and RINOS to get together under the perceived notion that they are united for the "AMERICAN PEOPLE?"

This....

Look this up on your own if you want.

Tiktok started to dominate "SILICON VALLEY." Tiktok began to take significant add money from Instagram, Twitter, from Google, from Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube all linked. Tiktok was basically killing it and pretty much knocked it out of the park.

So then look at who it is that claims, "Aahhhhh it's China and they are tracking everything...it's the ccp!!!"

Anyone that reads this who thinks FB or Google or those other platforms does not track us are naive as hell. They all track us. Been doing it for many years and now ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS TIKTOK???

It's because they are eating their lunch and instead of competing....(they've tried)....they can't seem to be able to create that algorithm and what tiktok does with the quick hits and singalongs etc....

And so silicon valley decided to lobby the politicians to come up with this scam.

Don't fall for it. The left which includes many republicans are owned lock stock and barrel by those huge silicon valley corporations and also know this.

Sigh

When the republicans and democrats come together on a common goal it usually means the simple middle class working stiffs are getting royally screwed.

That's a rule of thumb to live by.

Simple answer is for bitedance to sell the company to an American company and have all the site data over here not in China...
But what will most likely happen is youtube shorts or some other app will take its place...

There's a future problem here: there cannot be any "truth behind" anything that hasn't happened yet.

Because it hasn't happened yet. So it's not real.

Anyone else not surprised, despite the new rule, banning tic tok from federal employees phones, and the massive bi-partisan concern over Tic Tok...China Joey Xiden decides to make his first tic tok on St Patty's day>?

CBS anchor laughs at Biden spox's excuse for his appearance on TikTok: He was 'filmed on government property!'​

CBS' Margaret Brennan said it looked 'hypocritical' after Biden appeared alongside celebrities on TikTok​

Just remember....this is the absurdity...

Right now AMERICA is the ONLY COUNTRY that refuses to protect its citizens from..

Deadly processed foods
Toxic train derailments
Polluted drinking water
Mass sex trafficking of minors
Mass homelessness everywhere
Inflation going through the roof
The mass fentanyl crisis....

But come together the democrats and republicans agree on the
The horrors of tiktok...

Just remember....this is the absurdity...

Right now AMERICA is the ONLY COUNTRY that refuses to protect its citizens from..

Deadly processed foods
Toxic train derailments
Polluted drinking water
Mass sex trafficking of minors
Mass homelessness everywhere
Inflation going through the roof
The mass fentanyl crisis....

But come together the democrats and republicans agree on the
The horrors of tiktok...

welcome to Xiden's America

Tiktok has/is collecting massive amounts of data for govts.
Uhhh huh....

Silicon Valley corporations haven't? I've personally been banned from YouTube for uploading factual information in 2020 about Ivermectin.

Literally banned for life. I cannot even technically delete YouTube and I've tried.

I had snapchat and Uninstalled because I keep getting invites from prostitutes and didn't understand the app.

Yet I keep getting emails from women (prostitutes) on snapchat despite having it uninstalled.

I walked into a Stanton Eyeglass store once, taking a friend for new glasses. All of a sudden while I was sitting in there waiting, I started getting adds for prescription glasses through my Gmail account. Was there for 5 minutes.

There's no such thing as "add money" unless you're referring to the bucks that come from addvertising.

Uhhh huh....

Silicon Valley corporations haven't? I've personally been banned from YouTube for uploading factual information in 2020 about Ivermectin.

Literally banned for life. I cannot even technically delete YouTube and I've tried.

I had snapchat and Uninstalled because I keep getting invites from prostitutes and didn't understand the app.

Yet I keep getting emails from women (prostitutes) on snapchat despite having it uninstalled.

I walked into a Stanton Eyeglass store once, taking a friend for new glasses. All of a sudden while I was sitting in there waiting, I started getting adds for prescription glasses through my Gmail account. Was there for 5 minutes.

Oh, of course they are too. Govts created files on every single person before social media. Now, they set back and watch everyone stream their entire existence.............and they don't need to lift a finger. I've never opened one social media account. I don't have a perfect life like everyone on FB, insta, tiktok, twitter, etc. There's just nothing quite like going out to eat a nice dinner and everyone whips out their phones to take pictures when the food arrives................

Oh, of course they are too. Govts created files on every single person before social media. Now, they set back and watch everyone stream their entire existence.............and they don't need to lift a finger. I've never opened one social media account. I don't have a perfect life like everyone on FB, insta, tiktok, twitter, etc. There's just nothing quite like going out to eat a nice dinner and everyone whips out their phones to take pictures when the food arrives................
Or is it possible we've all been had by this corrupt BS propaganda machine that is protecting bought politicians on both sides of isle who are a bunch of judas iscariots. I mean they wouldn't try to ban something that a direct threat to the large corporations who've paid them off years ago would they?

Consider too how many AMERICAN CORPORATIONS have been bought and influenced by China. From Nike to Disney...and our beloved msm.

Who still won't admit the covid thing that crippled us came from CHINA. Almost banned the Comedy Channel cause South Park accurately said their pathetic leader indeed looks like Whinnie the Poo?

Could it possible more related to.....oh this?
Watch that....and tell me....why you think the American govt uses this espionage shit to ban videos like that. Just watch it...then get back to me. First watch it, then comment.

What happens when you get democrats and RINOS to get together under the perceived notion that they are united for the "AMERICAN PEOPLE?"

This....

Look this up on your own if you want.

Tiktok started to dominate "SILICON VALLEY." Tiktok began to take significant add money from Instagram, Twitter, from Google, from Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube all linked. Tiktok was basically killing it and pretty much knocked it out of the park.

So then look at who it is that claims, "Aahhhhh it's China and they are tracking everything...it's the ccp!!!"

Anyone that reads this who thinks FB or Google or those other platforms does not track us are naive as hell. They all track us. Been doing it for many years and now ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS TIKTOK???

It's because they are eating their lunch and instead of competing....(they've tried)....they can't seem to be able to create that algorithm and what tiktok does with the quick hits and singalongs etc....

And so silicon valley decided to lobby the politicians to come up with this scam.

Don't fall for it. The left which includes many republicans are owned lock stock and barrel by those huge silicon valley corporations and also know this.

Sigh

When the republicans and democrats come together on a common goal it usually means the simple middle class working stiffs are getting royally screwed.

That's a rule of thumb to live by.

Well that may be partially true and certainly does a play a part in it. But here is the real reason they are considering banning TikTok.

It takes him a minute or two to get to the meat of it but politicians want to create the "restrict act" to enforce TikTok. But what if includes is a whhhoolllleeee bunch of vauge wording and phrasing that sets the stage for major abuse against American citizens. TikTok is only a small portion.

It's a gateway for control and censorship of the American people. Trump wanted to just ban TikTok outright, no bills or acts. He saw it as a threat and just wanted it gone. Now politicians want to create a whole thing around instead of just banning it.

Well that may be partially true and certainly does a play a part in it. But here is the real reason they are considering banning TikTok.

It takes him a minute or two to get to the meat of it but politicians want to create the "restrict act" to enforce TikTok. But what if includes is a whhhoolllleeee bunch of vauge wording and phrasing that sets the stage for major abuse against American citizens. TikTok is only a small portion.

It's a gateway for control and censorship of the American people. Trump wanted to just ban TikTok outright, no bills or acts. He saw it as a threat and just wanted it gone. Now politicians want to create a whole thing around instead of just banning it.

Funny isn't it? Trump pushed the vaccines that I will never take. Trump wants Tiltok banned like they all do and I have it. Yet somehow I am the Trumpbot for no other reason than he had this County's best interest at heart.....that being the American middle class. By far the most hated group of the globalist elites. By far.

While Trump is bombastic loud mouth know it all typical arrogant red blooded know it all male, he has those people in mind and I'm confident that he would make the right decision if given the full picture.

Or is it possible we've all been had by this corrupt BS propaganda machine that is protecting bought politicians on both sides of isle who are a bunch of judas iscariots. I mean they wouldn't try to ban something that a direct threat to the large corporations who've paid them off years ago would they?

Consider too how many AMERICAN CORPORATIONS have been bought and influenced by China. From Nike to Disney...and our beloved msm.

Who still won't admit the covid thing that crippled us came from CHINA. Almost banned the Comedy Channel cause South Park accurately said their pathetic leader indeed looks like Whinnie the Poo?

Could it possible more related to.....oh this?
Watch that....and tell me....why you think the American govt uses this espionage shit to ban videos like that. Just watch it...then get back to me. First watch it, then comment.

I think the populace has been numbed and dumbed to the point that our government does whatever it wants and knows there will be no repercussions.

I think the populace has been numbed and dumbed to the point that our government does whatever it wants and knows there will be no repercussions.
Yeap.....we are susceptible too. Considering how many rino compromised republicrats are bought and paid for.

I too bought into this utter shit that tiktok was some China spy game.

Hence the reason for the post.

Forum List

Back