Tammany Hall democrat Party

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's amazing to me that like useless Dubya before him, Trump passed up a Golden Opportunity to expose the extent to which the democrat Party cheats each and every election. In NY, for example, the Gov (d) was EXTREMELY UNPOPULAR and was headed to a loss in 2022. Somehow, amazingly, she squeaked by and defeated the challenge by her Republican adversary.

Recently a Citizens Group sought to audit the voter rolls and election and published a STUNNING report on the millions of fraudulent votes that are cast all over the State.

For example,

"NYCA researchers correlated registered voters between state and county voter rolls. This analysis was limited to 7 counties, as the other 55 counties refused to provide lawfully requested data.

Correlation was deemed impossible upon discovery of the following discrepancies: Total registrations from State exceed registrations from County by…
New York City 781,633
Erie 456,247
Nassau 661,850
TOTAL 1,899,730

This significant problem appears impossible under NY election law: § 5-614. Statewide voter registration list."

https://auditny.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/NYCA_NY2020GE_AStudyinDeficits_20221017_Public.pdf

Last edited:
Correlation was deemed impossible upon discovery of the following discrepancies: Total registrations from State exceed registrations from County by…
New York City 781,633
Erie 456,247
Nassau 661,850
TOTAL 1,899,730

Excess registration does not equal fraudulent votes.

I have been registered in 3 states at one time but only voted in one of them.

That cracked me up!!

55 other counties refused to even provide the information!! But there’s no cheating because “it’s not a crime when a democrat does it”
Democrats do as they please

You know this

As for the GOP, the capitulate to the DNC 24/7, like the last spending deal.

There is no opposition to them, other than powerless voters.

No sch thing as a Democrat Party
You said you hadn't heard of it. I hear about it all the time in my brief visits to this site. Maybe you're just not paying attention? Heck, I know you read my posts. I've mentioned it many times in my posts.

"Further confounding reasonable accuracy of the NY voter rolls was the revelation that six New York state counties had in excess of 100% voter registration during the 2020 general election, as compared with their official state reported population by age, and 51 additional counties had over-registration in certain age categories, resulting in a minimum of 625,359 excess registrations..."

What's few hundred thousand fake votes among friends?

Never heard of the Democrat Party

You would be more familiar with the DemoKKKrat party, given your support for their best and brightest:

1685555809224.png

1685555819314.png

1685555826516.png

1685555874437.png

Forum List

Back