More of that MAGA Vaccine Avoidance

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Wait... Oops! Doesn't fit the Democrats and the MSM fake narrative. Yey the gullible lefties keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

These numbers are accurate by the way - just 38% of Black adult New Yorkers are vaccinated. Just 26% of the Black 18-44-year-olds in NYC are vaccinated. I guess this is the MAGA NYC crowd or something...

Wait... Oops! Doesn't fit the Democrats and the MSM fake narrative. Yey the gullible lefties keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

These numbers are accurate by the way - just 38% of Black adult New Yorkers are vaccinated. Just 26% of the Black 18-44-year-olds in NYC are vaccinated. I guess this is the MAGA NYC crowd or something...

I never knew Trump had so many black supporters! :smoke:

Trust the white-right to twist reality inside-out so it will fit their narrative.

Blacks, latinos and natives suffered higher death rates from the early waves of COVID, when there was no vaccination, because of their overall power health care. That is the same factor here. Why isn't the vaccine more quickly available to African-Americans in NYC?

All the OP says is, oh look, someone besides dumbed-down white Trumpoids is also unvaccinated oh ha ha ha ha.

There is still about to be a wave of death among all those red-state unvaccinated Trumpoids, fool.

It was reported this morning that the areas that are slow to get the vaccine are all blue cities...how can that be?...its the big cities that received the vaccines first....many inner city blacks are refusing to get it as well as Latinos.....
So why is the media lying?...what is their agenda in saying its Trump supporters that refuse to get it....that's a lie....why are they lying?....

There is still about to be a wave of death among all those red-state unvaccinated Trumpoids, fool.
Don't let it turn your smile, upside down, ghoul. That ginormous bottom lip might cause you to asphyxiate! If THAT happens, who will teach the rugrats to hate whitey?

Forum List

Back