Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

You didn’t even know who Fauci was until Trump got into it with him.

Trump turns against him and then you follow right along with him.
I saw who he was from the press briefings, which I had to watch daily. I used the word "turn" in """" because I did not "turn" I just decided he was incompetent.

By "flip flop," you mean before it was declared a pandemic and only 19 had died, he said masks weren't needed at that time; but then changed his position on masks after the WHO declared a pandemic and it began spreading like a wildfire. Unfortunately, you lack even the minimal cognitive abilities required to recognize that's not a flip-flop.
I stand by what I said. My link shows multiple times he flip flopped. You do you. I do not trust the man. It doesn't mean I am telling others not to. Unfortunately you are the idiot who voted for someone you believe "sucks"....

I stand by what I said. My link shows multiple times he flip flopped. You do you. I do not trust the man. It doesn't mean I am telling others not to. Unfortunately you are the idiot who voted for someone you believe "sucks"....
Your link is to fake news which lies.

The link just lists his tweets. Not sure how those are “lies” but you do you. Fauci sucks, so in your world you should listen to his every word.
False, it analyzes his tweets as his tweets alone are not flip flops. Like the one I mentioned where he said prior to the pandemic masks weren't needed at that time but later said they were needed after it became a pandemic.

Yea right. You turned against him because Trump turned against him.
Your TDS is so far off the charts that it doesn't matter what I say. Amazing. I swear on my kids lives, that is not the case. I did not trust him long before Trump vilified him. ON MY KIDS LIVES.

False, it analyzes his tweets as his tweets alone are not flip flops. Like the one I mentioned where he said prior to the pandemic masks weren't needed at that time but later said they were needed after it became a pandemic.
1635790167316.png

Newsweek is a rightwing source too? If Masks aren't effective and vaccines are then why does he want vaccinated people to wear masks?

1635790269856.png

CBS a rightwing source too?

CNN contributor Mary Katharine Ham criticized media "fangirling" for Fauci last week, saying he shouldn't be beyond reproach."[Fauci] gets, frankly, a lot of fangirling and a lot of forum for his ideas and he doesn’t get a lot of pushback," Ham said.

CNN a rightwing source too?

And there are more....

And you expect me to believe that from someone like you?

You’ve consistently demonstrated to me that you’re full of shit. Sorry, but your word is less than worthless to me.
ON MY KIDS LIVES

Cannot do any better than that. In terms of me being full of shit. Find one example, leftist. You're the one who is constantly full of shit due to your severe TDS.

View attachment 559102

Newsweek is a rightwing source too? If Masks aren't effective and vaccines are then why does he want vaccinated people to wear masks?

View attachment 559103

CBS a rightwing source too?

CNN contributor Mary Katharine Ham criticized media "fangirling" for Fauci last week, saying he shouldn't be beyond reproach."[Fauci] gets, frankly, a lot of fangirling and a lot of forum for his ideas and he doesn’t get a lot of pushback," Ham said.

CNN a rightwing source too?

And there are more....

Poor, deranged ShortBus...

Poor, deranged ShortBus...

Hold on. I am sourcing actual news sites and you're insulting me? How does that make any sense?

So you are saying that CBS, CNN and Newsweek have a rightwing agenda? Are you ever not a complete ugly, fat and disgusting waste of life?

"Biden Sucks" --- I'll still vote for him.

IDIOT!

Get help for your severe OCD. Independents believe that Biden sucks too. Also my fault? Moron

ON MY KIDS LIVES

Cannot do any better than that. In terms of me being full of shit. Find one example, leftist. You're the one who is constantly full of shit due to your severe TDS.
Doesn’t matter who you swear on. I still think you’re full of shit.

Ok. Here’s one example. I asked you which person was higher on a graph that you provided and you couldn’t admit that Biden was higher than Trump.

Maybe I’d believe what you say if you weren’t so full of shit.

Doesn’t matter who you swear on. I still think you’re full of shit.

Ok. Here’s one example. I asked you which person was higher on a graph that you provided and you couldn’t admit that Biden was higher than Trump.

Maybe I’d believe what you say if you weren’t so full of shit.
It was me poking fun at you and it was based on context. You didn't realize that? Man you're an idiot. Feel free to go and jump in a frozen lake. Go complain about the cake the baker would not bake you. Loser.

Hold on. I am sourcing actual news sites and you're insulting me? How does that make any sense?

So you are saying that CBS, CNN and Newsweek have a rightwing agenda? Are you ever not a complete ugly, fat and disgusting waste of life?

"Biden Sucks" --- I'll still vote for him.

IDIOT!

Get help for your severe OCD. Independents believe that Biden sucks too. Also my fault? Moron
ShortBus, all your source did was point out what I already said -- Fauci didn't see a need for masks prior to the pandemic. That was his viewpoint then. That changed after it became a pandemic and began spreading like crazy.

It was me poking fun at you and it was based on context. You didn't realize that? Man you're an idiot. Feel free to go and jump in a frozen lake. Go complain about the cake the baker would not bake you. Loser.
You asked, I answered.

And you wonder why I don’t believe you.

ShortBus, all your source did was point out what I already said -- Fauci didn't see a need for masks prior to the pandemic. That was his viewpoint then. That changed after it became a pandemic and began spreading like crazy.
What source, OCD ridden fat fuck? I listed four. So you're saying they are all wrong? Are you ever not a complete and utter idiot?

You asked, I answered.

And you wonder why I don’t believe you.
You are a leftist sycophant. You are literally the epitome of what is wrong with America today. You blame the alt right but you're just as bad. Two sides of the same evil coin. Sadly you cannot see it.

You are a leftist sycophant. You are literally the epitome of what is wrong with America today. You blame the alt right but you're just as bad. Two sides of the same evil coin. Sadly you cannot see it.
That’s nice. Your input doesn’t mean much to me though.

Maybe I would find you more believable if you were able to express yourself like an adult.

What source, OCD ridden fat fuck? I listed four. So you're saying they are all wrong? Are you ever not a complete and utter idiot?
I got as far as the first one which agreed with what I said...

"Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you." ~ Dr. Fauci, February 20th, 2020, several weeks before the WHO declared a pandemic and before many Americans were affected.

Forum List

Back